Adecco is assisting a local company in the Kettering area
seeking Customer Service Representatives. If you meet the
qualifications listed below, APPLY NOW!
• Responsible for meeting all client group objectives including
service standards, productivity guidelines, expenses, and portfolio
• Ensure a high level of customer/client satisfaction by
establishing and maintaining a positive relationship with the
client, communicating client group results and ensuring that high
quality standards are met.
• Cultivate an environment of mutual trust, teamwork, ownership,
and involvement at all band levels to transition into an empowered
• Directly responsible for ensuring service levels in customer
service and authorizations.
• Develop and mentor associates to accept greater responsibility
within the team and organization.
• Responsible for increased efficiency, productivity and
• Balance team and service level responsibilities with assigned
• Ensure compliance with Corporate Operating Instructions, Fair
Credit Billing Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act and other
applicable federal and state regulations.
• Basic Math Skills - Arithmetic computation
• 6+ months of customer service experience in any industry
• Willing to submit to a drug test, background investigation and
submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
Pay for this position is $12.63/hr
Scheduled hours are from 9am-6pm with days off being Wednesday and
Sunday of each week
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.