Company: R+L Carriers
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Graphic and Web DesignerCome and experience the difference with
R+L CarriersImmediate opportunity, Intermediate Level (Experience
required)Salary Position - Office hours 8 AM to 5 PM Monday -
Are you a graphic designer with experience in print and web design?
Don't miss this opportunity to join a growing design team for a
dynamic company designing for a variety of brands in the equestrian
sports, hospitality, transportation, and technology industries,
with opportunities to work on a wide variety of project types.
Today is your chance to join a close-knit team of individuals
focused on providing high-quality solutions that get resultsPrimary
- Work with the marketing team to develop print and web design
solutions to support corporate communications, training, and
internal and external marketing strategies.
- Develop and maintain digital solutions for customers. Gather
requirements and build solutions using standards, tools and
methodologies to ensure a quality and effective product.
- Understand and execute the production process, concept through
- Provide creative solutions for a wide variety of print and web
- Exhibit excellent project and time management skills.
- Collaborate effectively with all levels of management.
- Manage multiple projects in various stages of production.
- Comply with company branding standards.
- Proof content and copy with attention to detail.
- Maintain project updates, reporting, and archival duties.
- Must possess compelling design and typography skills as well as
the ability to clearly communicate through visual messaging.
- Expert knowledge of:
Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) Microsoft
Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Working knowledge in web design technologies including HTML,
HTML5 and CSS.
- Experience in responsive design and UX/UI
- Must be team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to develop good rapport with staff and vendors to meet
- College Degree in Web, Graphic Design or Electronic Media
- Commitment to producing quality products.
- Willingness to accept and respond to creative direction.
- Prepress preparation experience.
*Portfolio required. Please provide a link to your online
- Writing Experience
- Photography experience.
- Can-do attitude. Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job
- Desire for professional and personal growth.
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive
benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k)
Retirement Plan with matching contributions, Paid Vacation &
Holidays, and vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in
Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA, Pigeon Forge, TN and Ocean
Isle Beach, NC.
Keywords: R+L Carriers, Dayton , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Wilmington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!