ServiceNow Platform Engineer (Remote)
Company: IronArch Technology
Posted on: September 16, 2020
IronArch Technology, in partnership with SAIC, is searching for a
ServiceNow Platform Engineer to join our team supporting the DoD
High Performance Computing Modernization Program (DoD HPCMP). This
person is responsible for supporting the design, development,
maintenance, administration, and continuous improvement of
enterprise Service Management solutions in ServiceNow. The
successful candidate will collaborate with the existing internal
ServiceNow team (and customers) following industry standards on a
day to day activities and administration. Development efforts will
include (but are not limited to) custom portal pages, modules, API
and software integrations, customized web pages, User interface
policies, scripts, etc. The ServiceNow Platform Engineer will
participate in administration of ServiceNow to include upgrades,
updates, etc.This is a remote / virtual / work from home position
that can be accomplished from anywhere in the continental US, but
proximity to the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) DoD
Distributed Supercomputing Resource Center (DSRC) located at Wright
Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio would be desired for customer
interaction. Essential duties of the ServiceNow Platform Engineer
- Designs, plans, and administrates ServiceNow.
- Develops automation scripts for efficient deployment and
operations of ServiceNow using a variety of scripting and
- Maintains technical expertise relevant industry standards and
best practices in ServiceNow.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product
requirements into systems solutions that acknowledge technical,
schedule, and cost constraints.
- Develops creative technical solutions to complex problems.
- Work is performed based on documented Project Implementation
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation
criteria for obtaining results.
- Applies technical expertise and knowledge of other related
- Familiar with Agile development processes..
- Active DOD clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related
field/concentration and three (3) years or more experience,
Additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- 2+ years of professional experience in design, development
and/or Administration in ServiceNow
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator
- Fundamental understanding of ServiceNow platform
- Experience implementing best-practices and procedures
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Change
Management, Service Catalog, Problem Management, Incident
Management, CMDB, Asset Management, Knowledge Management, etc.
- Ability to provide ServiceNow customization and configuration
including but not limited to: scripting, workflow administration,
report setup, module customization, data imports and third-part
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Ability to travel up to 10%Desired Qualifications
- Experience integrating cloud services with scripts/code to
create customer facing solutions.
- System integration experience using web services and other
web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP,
Keywords: IronArch Technology, Dayton , ServiceNow Platform Engineer (Remote), Engineering , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!