Company: The Lincoln Electric Company
Location: Fort Loramie
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Wayne Trail Technologies, a subsidiary of Lincoln Electric,
specializes in laser welding, robotic welding and fixturing, press
automation, and tube bending/fabricating systems which further
strengthens Lincoln Electric's already strong position as a market
leader. Req. ID: -20018 - Position Summary: - Complete all
engineered system debug and start-up prior to runoff at Lincoln
Electric Automation, Fort Loramie Ohio. Role qualifications:
- Must be familiar with Company quality objectives and play an
active role in reaching continuous improvement objectives.
- Focus on system troubleshooting and standardization
(PLC/HMI/Robot Programming/Networks & Fieldbus). Position
- Take initiative to meet challenging project timelines and hour
- Provide the following system troubleshooting needs: - Wiring,
PLC, HMI, robot logic/path programming, Networks & Fieldbus.
- Assume lead technician responsibilities as required.
- Assist in writing of technical manuals.
- Ensure system schematics are up to date as-built
- Travel as required for field start-up and customer
- Assist in-house Customer Service support (training, phone,
- Ensure required ISO documentation is completed.
- Provide technical assistance to Estimating, Sales, Production
and Service as required.
- Work well with Project Engineers, Assembly Technicians,
Electrical Technicians, Electrical Designers and Management to
support their functions.
- Assist department Manager with skill development of other
technicians. - Essential skills and experience:
- Technical Degree in electrical engineering field or equivalent
- 8 plus years electrical design, programming, and
troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Machine Programming (PLC/HMI) experience - Rockwell, Siemens,
Mitsubishi, Omron, or Bosch preferred.
- Safety System Programming and Trouble Shooting experience.
- Network and Fieldbus Programming and Trouble Shooting
- Robot Programming experience - Motoman, Fanuc, OTC, Nachi, or
- Experience in robotic welding (MIG, TIG, Laser, or Spot)
- Commitment to company values.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products required. -
Nonessential skills and experience:
- Safety (OSHA STDS), ANSI (RIA) Standards. - Reporting to this
position: - No direct reports Environmental, Health & Safety
- Understand the Company's EHS Policy and how it relates to this
- Be aware of OSHA & EPA laws and regulations as well as the
Company's Plant Rules and Regulations that pertain to this
- Work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner and observe
all company EHS procedures.
- Know that the company EHS procedures are located on the ISO
- Immediately notify the Supervisor if there is any safety
hazard, any equipment not operating correctly, or if there are any
questions regarding EHS procedures.
- Attend required EHS training. Physical demands and work
environment: - The physical demands and work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. - Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Physical demands: - While performing duties of job, employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and
arms; talk and hear. Repetition with activity; computer work. -
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: - The noise level in the work environment is
usually moderate. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to their race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with
over 10,000 employees around the world. -With operations in over 40
manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to
continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. -
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new
generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with
being part of the solution to the world's challenges. -It is a
great time to be part of the welding industry! Lincoln Electric
does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters.
-Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a
signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training,
will become property of Lincoln Electric. -Verbal or written
commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be
considered binding terms. -Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to
any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting
activity through the Recruiting Department. Employment Status:
-Hourly Full-Time - - EOE, -including disability/veterans
Keywords: The Lincoln Electric Company, Dayton , Engineering Technician, Engineering , Fort Loramie, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!