Company: PAS Technologies, Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
- Provides day-to-day production support to assigned
- Assists with the creation of matrix routings to manage the flow
of materiel throughout the process.
- Documents procedures and work instructions.
- Provides process-related training with other support
personnel.Process Control and Improvement
- Analyzes, develops and recommends methods to meet production
requirements, improve economy and quality, and reduce
turn-around-times for products and/or processes with supporting
- Establishes, analyzes, and acts upon measures of performance
related to processes.
- Investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and
deficiencies relating to equipment and processes to reduce
variation and improve reliability.Repair Development and
- Determines the actions necessary to develop new repairs from
- Contributes to the planning and conduct of repair trials to
generate data for new repairs or to support existing repairs.
Analyzes and documents the results of repair trials.
- Proposes, researches, and performs cost benefit analysis for
new equipment purchases.
- In conjunction with the Production engineering group, acts as a
liaison to coordinate the activities of Engineering and Operations
during the implementation of new repairs and processes.Other
- Coordinates and interacts with the outside resources including
contractors, equipment vendors, and supply vendors for process
support, improvement, or repair development.
- Provides support, technical expertise and experience to the
Design Approval Organization (DAO) necessary to make airworthiness
- Remains current with state-of the-art technologies and
- Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements
and reporting immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
- Carries out special projects as assigned.Technical
- Working knowledge of PC's in the current company operating
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical, leadership,
interpersonal, decision making, oral and written communication
- Strong project management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of company process, company instruction and
rework process instruction manuals.
- Thorough knowledge of aerospace materials and processes.
- In jurisdictions governed by a regulatory body or with an
association that is governed by local legal requirements,
registration is required.
- University degree in metallurgy, mechanical or chemical
engineering; or equivalent.
- Experience in an aerospace or manufacturing process engineering
The typical minimum level of education to perform this job
competently is equivalent to completion of a university (bachelor)
program in a specialized field of study and work. The work requires
a sound understanding of the underlying theoretical principles and
concepts associated with the subject area and an understanding of
the relation of these to the responsibilities of the job. This
specialized training is often recognized by a degree and/or
Directly/indirectly related work experience representing continuous
learning and required for someone to perform this job competently
is three to six years.
Ongoing work assignments typically have clearly defined goals, but
no (or minimal) direction with respect to what action steps to
follow. The incumbent's education, training, and previous
experience will help ensure that the goal of the assignment can be
clearly defined and understood (even if that means just knowing
what relevant questions to ask), but the required/optional
approaches to achieving the goal will often remain unclear,
undefined and/or untested until the work assignment is well
Keywords: PAS Technologies, Inc, Dayton , Engineer, Process, Engineering , Clarksville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!