Electrical Engineer (PE)
Company: ITS - Integrated Talent Strategies
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Electrical
Engineer (PE) to work in the Sidney, OH area. This position offers
a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k),
and paid time off.Responsibilities:We are looking for a Electrical
Engineer with consulting design experience in electrical power,
lighting, and grounding systems for Industrial and Commercial
buildings. Applicant will act as electrical team leader on selected
projects, complete designs using design software, direct designers,
AutoCAD and Revit operators, and act as support on other
- Lead the electrical engineering of multiple projects
simultaneously from concept through construction phases.
- Investigate existing electrical systems to determine scope of
work required to complete a project.
- Assign specific design tasks or calculations to lower-level
engineering and design support staff.
- Typical design tasks include: power distribution at low and
medium voltage, lighting and lighting controls and calculations,
grounding system design and power study analysis.
- Complete designs proficiently using Revit.
- Provide working knowledge of project design, construction,
design software, cost, and scheduling on assigned projects.
- Review shop drawings, respond to RFI's, and attend on-site
meetings during the construction phase.
- Assist in the development of business unit design standards and
- Travel requiredQualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering is required from an
ABET accredited institution which qualifies them for
- PE license required.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of related experience at a
professional services firm required.
- Working knowledge of Revit. Good understanding of electrical
design and other tools.
- Good knowledge of NEC.
- Demonstrated ability to work on mid to large size projects,
from start to finish.
- Must possess excellent collaboration and communication skills
with different disciplines and teams across various locations.About
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) ITS is an international
recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical
and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an
engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for
the job seeker. Our clients include some of the largest and most
respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies
in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services,
and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients,
has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with
a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition
reimbursement. To learn more, go to or click below to directly
contact your recruiter.
Keywords: ITS - Integrated Talent Strategies, Dayton , Electrical Engineer (PE), Engineering , Sidney, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!