Avionics Engineer - B2
Company: Augustine Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Augustine Consulting, Inc. is a professional services provider
of engineering and technical services to the United States
Government. We seek an experienced, self-starting Avionics Engineer
to support the -B-2 Program Office -within the US Air Force Life
Cycle Management Center at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton,
Ohio.Duties and Responsibilities: Serve as an Avionics Integration
Engineer with particular emphasis in tactical data link systems,
position location, display systems, digital interphone systems, and
identification capabilities for application to military operations.
- Support aircraft information management systems requirements,
testing, certification, and spectrum management requirements,
testing, and certification. -
- Use knowledge of Communication Navigation Surveillance/Air
Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) requirements, policies, and
regulations to assist in defining requirements, complete CNS/ATM
compliance matrices, and support testing and certification of
aircraft and supporting systems. -
- Communicate with other engineering functionals including but
not limited to structures, crew systems, EMI, reliability and
maintainability, manufacturing, and system safety.
- Assist in performing engineering tasks in support of
development activities including requirements definition, design,
integration, test, and transition to operations. -
- Provide assistance with the Dynamic Object-Oriented
Requirements System requirements management tool.
- Apply detailed knowledge of avionics engineering in support of
avionics subsystem definition, development, integration, all
verification methods to include review of ICD, sustainment,
modeling/simulation, T&E, and model-based systems engineering.
- Perform analysis, requirement analyses, and system capacity
analysis, investigate alternative solutions and architecture
trade-offs, make assessments, support operations concept
development, and document results. - An Avionics Engineer who fits
our team is:
- Dynamic: contributes energy and enthusiasm to our daily tasks,
to the team's interactions, and to the Company's mission. -
- Thorough: possesses an unparalleled work ethic; produces
complete, even polished products; persistent; mission-focused; asks
"Why?" as often as necessary to get to the root of the matter.
- Mature: respects others' opinions, beliefs, and culture;
listens to ideas, shares thoughts, and works independently and
together to contribute insights to the company's leaders. -
- Forthright: speaks with conviction; argues based on
understanding, respectfully. -
- Inquisitive: seeks deeper explanations of how systems work, not
the surface-level description of the actors involved; goes beyond
"stick-fetching" to connect the unconnected. -
- Timely: shows up, ready to think, prepared to get on with the
day's assignments; contributes analytical insights that meet
time-sensitive, reasonable requests. -
- Honest: knows what's right, what's legal, what's appropriate;
conducts himself/herself accordingly. -Required Qualifications: -
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- An ABET-accredited Bachelor's degree in Engineering plus 15
years of experience, or an ABET Master's Degree plus 12 years of
experience is required.
- Active Secret security clearance. Augustine Consulting, Inc.
offers a robust benefits package which includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Group Life and Voluntary Life Insurance plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition and Professional Development Reimbursement
ProgramAugustine Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran
status, disability status or any protected category prohibited by
local, state or federal laws.
Keywords: Augustine Consulting, Inc., Dayton , Avionics Engineer - B2, Engineering , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!