Posted on: November 18, 2023
BelFlex is recruiting for Direct hire an Air Movement Engineer
for a well known Dayton Ohio firm where you'll play a pivotal role
in new product design, legacy product support, and provide
invaluable technical expertise to customers and manufacturing
teams. This position involves hands-on support in product
engineering labs, covering design verification, validation testing,
and prototype manufacturing. If you're ready to contribute to a
cutting-edge industry, we want to hear from you!
- Knowledge and experience in centrifugal blowers and vane axial
fan theory and design.
- Proficiency in designing blower wheels, housings, and vane
axial fan blades.
- Familiarity with fans and blower applications.
- Understanding of aluminum casting specifications and AMCA test
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and
implement effective solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with engineering
software tools and MS Office.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical
engineering with at least 5 years' experience in designing,
testing, and supporting electric blowers and vane axial fans.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Holiday Pay
- Generous PTO
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
- Education Reimbursement
Keywords: BelFlex, Dayton , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!