Cybersecurity Engineering Consultant
Company: JJR Solutions
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Are you an engineer experienced in solving complex problems and implementing solutions? Do you have Clinger-Cohen Act experience? Are you confident in your ability to advise and recommend solutions to leaders?
If this sounds like you, we've got the perfect job!
In this role, you will utilize your expertise in solving complex problems, providing solutions for clients, and evaluating the security of information technology. You will inform organizational, strategic, and programmatic plans and initiatives. You will basically be a rock star!
Why you should work with us.
We really like our clients and have a passion for delivering solutions that solve their problems. We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that offers insight, improvement, digital and management services. Also, we are really cool people. Culture is kind of our thing and we put time and effort into the well-being of each employee. We also believe in serving our community through fundraising, service days, and attending charity events!
Need proof? Here's what people are saying!
"Great attitudes and opportunity for growth"
"The people! They feel like family and we feed off each other's energy and drive"
"They're extremely open about the business and they care."
You in? Here are the details.
Title: Cybersecurity Engineering Consultant
Location: Dayton, OH
Classification: Salary, Exempt
Security Requirement: Must provide favorable background check. Must possess Secret security clearance.
- Perform all required responsibilities and duties in accordance with our code of conduct
- Actively engage in your role, make informed decisions, and be accountable for all outcomes
- Deliver exceptional service to internal and external clients, partners, teammates
- Serves as a technical/domain expert providing thought leadership, guidance, and interpretation related to cyber security
- Uses expert knowledge and experience to advise, consult, and recommend solutions to protect client IT from cyber threats
- Possesses knowledge of the future direction and trends associated with IT and is up to date with current associated threats
- Experienced in designing and implementing protections for information architecture
- Prepares all required briefings, narratives and documentation to meet Clinger-Cohen Act mandates
- Additional duties' as assigned
Required Education, Experience, & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- 9-12 years experience in similar position or field
- Experience with Clinger-Cohen Act certification
- JJR may choose to substitute education with relevant experience
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills:
- Master's Degree in Engineering is preferred
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks as dictated by their supervisor or JJR leadership.
Keywords: JJR Solutions, Dayton , Cybersecurity Engineering Consultant, Engineering , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!