Company: Skyline Chili
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Assistant General Manager assists the General Manager in all
areas of restaurant operations to ensure success, including safety
and security, personnel management, hospitality, quality, service,
cleanliness, human resources and financial results. -Essential Job
- Assists in the supervision and direction of employees to ensure
a safe and secure environment is maintained.
- Supervises shifts and directs managers and employees to deliver
guest hospitality, ensure quality products are made and delivered,
executes on service standards and maintains cleanliness
- Manages employee performance by assisting in the selection of
employees, training, communicating, delegating to employees,
supervising work and providing feedback.
- Provides input to the General Manager on hiring, disciplinary
action, and termination of employees in accordance with policies
- Maintains financial controls primarily through sales growth,
labor, liquor and food cost control, as well as other controllable
- Assists in creation of food, paper, and beverage orders.
- Assists in sales forecasting and employee scheduling.
- Supervises and directs an employee staff of up to 40+ per
shift.Other Job Functions:
- Completes and files daily and weekly paperwork, banking and
cash procedures and maintains office organization. Analyzes reports
on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Assists employees as needed in product preparation and serving
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws and standard
- Participates in all required training programs, marketing
programs, and new store openings.
- Conducts daily employee meetings.
- Resolves all guest and employee concerns/complaints in a prompt
and professional manner according to standards and policies.
- Must be able to lift up to 50# and perform all functions of
Assistant Manager position
- Performs any and all other tasks as assigned by the General
Manager or Upper Management.Requirements -Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum of 21 years of
- Customer service oriented and able to work in a fast-paced
- Ability to communicate with a diverse staff and guest base
- Certified in all employee positions, both kitchen and front of
- Completed MIT program through internal development or possess a
minimum of 2 years experience in another restaurant as
- Availability to work all shifts necessary to operate a
Butterbees; Hours varies depending upon work efficiencies and other
- Basic computer and accounting skills
- Serv-Safe certification preferred; must be certified with-in 6
months of hire or promotion.
- Posses a valid drivers license and current auto insurance proof
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
Keywords: Skyline Chili, Dayton , Assistant Manager, Executive , Xenia, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!