Director of Manufacturing Quality Systems
Company: Strategic HR Client Job Openings
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Opportunity: Director of Manufacturing
Quality Systems – West Carrollton Parchment & Converting Inc. -
Dayton, OHAre you an Experienced Manufacturing Director who knows
the meaning of setting high standards? Do you know how to stand
your ground for quality and build trusting relationships with
production? West Carrollton Parchment & Converting Inc. has your
next opportunity!West Carrollton Parchment & Converting Inc.
produces an array of products, including parchment and
non-parchment papers and laminated products. We have a great book
of customers and are looking for can-do team members to help us
deliver! We are currently seeking a confident Director of
Manufacturing Quality Systems to join our team.As the Director of
Manufacturing Quality Systems, you will play a key leadership role
in all Quality Control and Quality Assurance systems. Building
trust and maintaining the integrity of yourself, your team and the
process are critical to success.Additionally, you will:
- Create and lead the Quality Systems Management function and
- Develop and implement a culture of Quality programming that
proactively approaches compliance-related initiatives and items,
engaging all levels of the organization throughout development and
- Create, implement, and communicate quality manuals and quality
- Lead customer audits.
- Manage customer complaint process including root cause analysis
and written corrective action plans.
- Lead site EHS activities.
- Lead Safety and GMP orientation for new hires as well as
temporary workers, suppliers, and customers.
- Champion the implementation of downstream procedures in
accordance with GFSI and BRC certifications.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive plan to sustain and
expand BRC, including risk management, strategy development, and
organizational planning.Bring your exceptional standards for
quality and leadership skills along with:
- BA/BS Degree required
- 5-7 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a unionized environment preferred
- A proven track record of success in a leadership position
- The ability to make sound decisions in the absence of higher
- Experienced managing a P&L
- HACCP certified
- BRC experience preferred
- GFSI experience preferred
- Six Sigma experience preferred
- EHS experience
- Manufacturing leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Change management experience and building Quality systems,
while collaboratively engaging manufacturing team and hourly
employeesReady to join a strong team committed to consistent
quality, continuous improvement, in a cost-effective way to meet
our clients' high standards? Apply online today!EEO/M/F/D/V. No
third-party applications please.
Keywords: Strategic HR Client Job Openings, Dayton , Director of Manufacturing Quality Systems, Executive , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!