Director of Production
Company: Beneficial Talent Source
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Motivate, train, and lead fabrication personnel.
- Create & define efficient processes and procedures to meet
- Direct the workforce in daily tasks for production, fabrication
and assembly to specified standards.
- Create and maintain production schedule based on project
priorities and deadlines.
- Communicate staffing, inventory and equipment needs to Managing
Partner, Operations and Administration.
- Provide timely and thoughtful feedback to all employees to help
them grow personally and professionally.
- Train and mentor team to maintain high safety standards, follow
standard work, timely solutions/results to meet or exceed expected
delivery timelines to customer.
- Identify proper work procedures, prepare work schedules, and
- Provide training, instruction, and staff development. Hiring,
onboarding, conduct performance reviews/warnings or
- Investigate all safety incidents and complete incident reports,
to include "close calls".
- Review operator's equipment to ensure it is safe to use.
- Perform safety audits in your departments for LOTO usage and
- Regularly review and enforce all shop safety/PPE rules.
- Ensure housekeeping at highest levels.
- Must be an exclusive U.S. CitizenEducation and Experience
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in a manufacturing
- An exciting work environment and the opportunity to change an
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Flexibility and responsibility
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
Keywords: Beneficial Talent Source, Dayton , Director of Production, Executive , Miamisburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!