Manager Financial Reporting
Company: Fusion HCR
Posted on: September 22, 2022
This position will:
- Coordinate and prepare the quarterly and year-end external
financial reports, including business section, risk factors,
footnotes and MD&A for quarterly earnings releases, 10-Qs,
10-Ks, proxy, benefit plan and other audit reports.
- Ensure that appropriate evidential support is maintained to
support all disclosures in the Company's SEC filings and other
- Lead the preparation of detail iXBRL tagging and review.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external sources where
necessary (External Auditors, Actuaries, Attorney's, etc.).
- Participate in external audit and SOX 404 efforts, including
documentation of processes and facilitating testing of controls, as
- Participate in the preparation and submission of other internal
and external reporting, as necessary.Central Accounting Functions:
- Responsible for determining the proper accounting and financial
reporting impact of certain corporate transactions, including but
not limited to, right of return, corporate acquisitions and
dispositions, financing and capital transactions, and corporate
- Review and approve various journal entries and account
- Assist in accounting research for new issues and
- Assist management decision making in various capacities,
including but not limited to, EPS forecasts, competitor analysis,
forecasts of share-based compensation, calculation and presentation
of non-GAAP financial metrics and modeling of various corporate
initiatives and transactions.
- Regular, dependable attendance and
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and CPA accreditation required
with 5- 8 years of public or industry accounting experience
- SEC reporting experience demonstrating increasing levels of
- Experience researching and documentation technical accounting
positions for significant corporate transactions, new accounting
standards or regulation and other significant or unusual corporate
activity as needed or appropriate.Communication Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents
such as reports and procedure manuals.
Keywords: Fusion HCR, Dayton , Manager Financial Reporting, Executive , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!