Sales Account Manager - Metal Packaging
Company: DRT Holdings, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
DRT Holdings, LLC is a leader in the metal packaging industry,
focusing on supporting the production of beverage and food ends,
through system and part sales and service. The metal packaging
market is forecasted to grow significantly over the next several
years because brand owners continue to choose infinitely recyclable
metal packaging solutions over plastic or glass.
We are currently seeking a candidate for our:
*Sales Account Manager - Metal Packaging*
*Position Summary: *
The account manager will be responsible for managing all key
account sales activities for a defined list of accounts. In
addition to sales responsibilities, the account manager will
supporting pricing, forecasting, and other strategic initiatives
within the global business. The account manager will be an integral
part of the sales team, helping to give feedback on strategy,
influencing the P&L results on a monthly, quarterly, and annual
basis, and delivering against the business objectives.
* Manage key account sales activities, as well as customer plant
responsibilities, for a specified list of accounts:
* Development and execution of account management strategy
* Relationship building at all levels of the customer
* Win new business opportunities by converting quotes to
* Complete pricing, forecasting, and other contract needs as
* Gather innovative ideas from the customer and plants to help
drive DRT's R&D strategy
* Support sustainability initiatives helping to further drive
adoption of Metal Packaging solutions in the market
* Primary liaison with the customer to identify and resolve
* Be proactive in meeting customer needs, finding new business
opportunities, and executing on DRT's strategy.
* Troubleshoot and problem-solve field issues, by engaging
cross-functional team to drive a swift resolution.
* Grow and manage a new business pipeline to drive innovation and
growth with a specified customer base.
* Manage strategic project and program execution, such as new
technology introduction, cost reduction, logistical efficiencies,
and using information technologies as competitive advantage.
* Enter call, trip, and service reports into the CRM within 24-48
hours after each visit.
* Gather and log market and competitive intelligence into the
* Plan and execute trials of new parts to meet customer and DRT
* Complete expense reports in a timely manner consistent with DRT
* Self-disciplined to maintain proactive and frequent customer
* Maintain a safe work environment
Minimum Requirements: *
Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or
technical school, or 3 -5 years related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Requirements: *
Bachelor's Degree (B.A.), or 1-3 years work experience in the metal
packaging industry, either at plant or corporate level; or,
combination of both.
DRT is a dynamic and growing organization that offers competitive
compensation and excellent benefits: company paid life and dental
insurance along with available medical (available day one),
disability, and (voluntary) life insurances. The retirement plan
includes a 401k match.
_DRT is an Equal Opportunity Employer_
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: DRT Holdings, LLC, Dayton , Sales Account Manager - Metal Packaging, Executive , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!