Company: Redwood Apartment Neighborhoods
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Title : Neighborhood Manager
Reports to: Regional Manager
Location: Vandalia, OH
At Redwood, we know we are only as successful as the people who
power us. Our employees are passionate, they are talented, they are
empowered to make decisions that positively affect the lives of our
residents. From site personnel to corporate leadership, our
employees demonstrate Redwood's commitment to deliver more than
expected, communicate openly and honestly and demonstrate integrity
in all aspects of our business. As we continue to grow, we seek
these same qualities in every team member we bring on board.
Redwood is currently looking for a Neighborhood Manager to join our
talented team and positively impact our organization.
Under the general direction of the Regional Manager, the
Neighborhood Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects
of the respective Redwood Apartment Neighborhood. As such, you will
be expected to act as a Redwood brand ambassador, promote our brand
and provide the best resident experience possible. Duties will
include, but are not limited to, sales, customer service and
delight, establishing and maintaining high renewal rates, ensuring
100% occupancy and fiscal oversight.
All Redwood employees are expected to conduct all organizational
business and practices in accordance to Redwood company
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Greeting prospective residents, showing the model/community and
answering questions, while promoting the Redwood brand.
- Answering phones/emails on a daily basis.
- Complying with all legal and financial leasing/resident
- Actively sourcing off-site potential residents by marketing to
and establishing relationships with local businesses.
- Creating sales strategies and closing, both when creating
business relationships and when leasing apartment homes.
- Maintaining knowledge of neighborhood specials and pricing,
while notifying related parties of any needed adjustments.
- Maintaining awareness of local market conditions and trends.
Neighborhood Manager may contribute ideas to the Regional Manager
for marketing neighborhood and for improving resident
- Performing occasional external outreach at nearby businesses,
- Actively coordinating all renewals throughout the month. This
includes sending letters (90, 60, 30 days) and scheduling resident
appointments to discuss renewal rates and leasing options.
- Completing all lease applications correctly and without error,
assisting with application verification and notifying prospective
residents of results. Crafting miscellaneous resident communication
may also be necessary.
- Completing all lease paperwork, including related addenda, plus
accepting rents and deposits.
- Completing Guest Card information form on all clients, sending
thank-you notes and performing follow-ups.
- Physically inspecting neighborhood when on grounds, picking up
litter and reporting any service needs to maintenance staff.
- Inspecting apartment homes during move-outs and vacancies.
- Preparing weekly reports, resident communications, market
- Meeting with the Regional Manager as requested to review
neighborhood performance and curb appeal.
- Overseeing on-site staff, including but not limited to
assisting in hiring, discipline, coaching and approval of bi-weekly
- Acting proactively to maintain neighborhood in regards to
safety and maintenance objectives.
- Adhering to company standards for paperwork, resident files,
budgets and controlled expenses.
- Maintains a record of acceptable attendance and
- All other related duties, as assigned.
As a Neighborhood Manager, you will be required to exhibit the
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and
- Ability to build relationships with residents, staff and
- Energetic, personable and professional attitude
- Great customer service skills and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated, dependable, organized, flexible and have strong
sales and marketing skills
- Respectfulness, trustworthiness, empathy and leadership
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under
- Proven ability to plan, organize and implement multiple
tasks/projects on a concurrent, real-time basis
Required Qualifications, Education & Certifications
- High school diploma or GED required
- General computer proficiency
- Sales skills
- Demonstrated aptitude in financial, technical and business
- Yardi Voyager experience preferred
- Lease-up experience preferred
This job operates in a professional office environment. In this
role, the employee will routinely use standard office equipment
such as computers, desk phones, iPhone, photocopiers, etc. The
employee is frequently required to sit, stand, bend and walk with
the ability to lift 20 pounds where applicable. In some cases, the
Neighborhood Manager will need to operate a neighborhood golf cart
to show apartment homes to potential residents.
Hours are flexible, but the ability to work on the weekend is
Redwood offers a generous contribution for employee medical
insurance, dental, vision, 401K contribution, short/long term
disability options, tuition assistance, a generous PTO allowance
and rental discount for eligible associates.
Please visit us at byRedwood.com to learn more about Redwood and
A pre-employment assessment is required and can be accessed by
following this link:
Redwood Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Redwood
strictly prohibits and does not tolerate illegal discrimination,
and Redwood provides equal employment opportunities to employees
and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including gender,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), age, physical
or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective
service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or
Keywords: Redwood Apartment Neighborhoods, Dayton , Neighborhood Manager, Executive , Medway, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!