Company: Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Sales Manager is responsible for growing business within the
"name segments" . This individual will continue to further
penetrate existing accounts as well as procure new business for the
hotel(s) while being responsible for meeting assigned monthly sales
* Primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to
* Sell to achieve your pre-determined Sales goal for both rooms and
catering on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
* Complete activities including, but not limited to, telemarketing,
prospecting and qualifying potential leads, soliciting viable
leads, and preparing and presenting written proposals/contracts and
* Assist in compiling sales forecasts, developing guest room rates,
collecting and reporting sales data, and managing the departmental
* Direct maintenance of sales files, accounts, and additional
* Participate in meetings, as needed.
* Utilizing Sales resources and systems to include Knowland, Zoom,
* Determine, develop, and execute action plans against existing and
new target accounts to achieve and exceed sales revenue
* Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with customers,
community organizations, and professional associations to maintain
visibility and market share. Continually targets and prospects new
business through individual creativity and innovation.
* Create and implement sales strategies to maximize profits of the
hotel while maintaining customer satisfaction.
* Analyze competition, market trends and customer needs to
continually assess the productivity against established goals.
* Strategically evaluate and determine the revenue potential of
clients compared to the established goals of the hotel to ensure
profitability. Develop a sales strategy by analyzing historical,
current, and future hotel/market trends to capture the maximum
amount of revenue and meet/exceed his/her individual sales
* Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel.
* Manage account details so all pertinent aspects of solicitation
and closing are complete and documented.
* As the primary contact for customers, notify/coordinate customer
specifications with other departments and quickly, efficiently
respond to customer issues, comments, and problems to ensure a
quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
* Plan and execute sales trips, sales calls, and site visits.
Travel locally to conduct outside calls and promote the hotel.
Also, travel to attend trade shows, conferences, and industry
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
* Health insurance
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Dayton, OH 45431: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek, Dayton , Sales Manager, Executive , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!