Territory Account Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Dayton, OhioTerritory Account ManagerSpend your work week in the
field, not at your desk. As a member of Uline's sales team, you'll
meet with customers on-site and help them grow their business with
products you're proud to deliver. With territories across North
America, growyoursales career with Uline.Territory Account Managers
can be based anywhere within your dedicated sales territory, with
regular visits to your Uline Branch / Sales Office.Position
- Manage and grow existing accounts and use your outside sales
manager experience to prospect and develop new business.
- Spend Mondays in-office planning your week, then make in-person
sales visits Tuesday - Friday.
- Understand customer needs through bi-annual, on-site
- Provide effective solutions for customers, including
recommendations from our catalog of 40,000 quality products, as
well as incentives.
- Deliver strong customer service supported by our Call Center
and Administrative teams.Why Uline?We advocate for employee
development through:Ownership Over Your Work
- Act as "CEO" of your territory, managing thousands of accounts
in all industries.
- Opportunities to travel to new markets.Training
- Initial 4 weeks of training followed by 12-week mentorship
- Continuous development through joint calls with
leadership.Teamwork & Knowledge
- Dynamic support from the Sales team, Corporate leaders,
Customer Service and Warehouse operations.
- Weekly sales meetings to expand product knowledge and share
best practices.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years outside sales representative / sales account manager
- Valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
- Thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, profit sharing,
sales goals, and contests.
- Monthly internet / cell phone allowance and car mileage
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing
education.About UlineUline is North America's leading distributor
of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a
family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products
and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over
8,500 employees across 12 branch locations and 14 sales offices,
it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as adrug-free
workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employmenthair
follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-NS1(#IN-OHSLS)Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks! Explore to learn more!
Keywords: ULINE, Dayton , Territory Account Manager, Executive , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!