Company: VineBrook Homes, LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
-Manage the overall collections process while cultivating a
positive work environment. Ensure all -collection processes and
procedures are adhered to and reported against in a timely,
accurate and -efficient manner for the Portfolio Management and
Executive Management Teams. Sustain excellent -levels of customer
service in collections both with external residents and internal
employees. Maximize -collections percentages. Review, monitor and
approve all delinquent accounts prior to being placed with
-Collection Agencies and Attorneys. -
- -ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- -Monitor the Company's Portfolio to ensure open receivables are
properly controlled and collected.
- Manage the Collections team in specified region.
- Provide superior customer service for residents and internal
- Pursue collections on all delinquent accounts to increase
- Adhere to payment methods within Company policy.
- Generate aging reports for PMs to utilize for collections in
- Coordinate all correspondence for delivery with couriers in
each market (when applicable).
- Approve accounts for eviction filings with Attorney's per
- -Weekly updates for all markets based on dashboard
- Approve accounts for turnover to an outside collection
- Provide documentation requested for debts placed with
- Approve timecards in UKG for clerical staff.
- -Provide timely and relevant analytical information when
requested from Director and Property Management Team
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES)
- Attention to detail and willingness to follow proper policy and
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems, Microsoft
office software, and standard office -equipment (copiers,
-Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the -essential functions.
This position manages clerks within one region in the department
and is responsible for the performance -management and hiring of
the employees within that region
-Other Duties -
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, -responsibilities -and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. - -We recognize that people come with a
wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical
requirements of the job.--- If your experience is---close---to what
you see listed here,---please still consider applying.--- Diversity
of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to
-innovation and excellence; therefore, we---encourage people from
all backgrounds to apply---to our positions.--- Please let us know
if you require accommodations during the interview process. -------
-We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants shall
be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex,
religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any
other status protected by federal, -state -or local law.--- We are
also a Drug Free -Workplace.--- Qualified applicants will also be
required to pass a drug screening before receiving an offer or
beginning employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in
disqualification of further employment consideration.
- 2 - 4 years: Collections
- 2 - 5 years: ManagementPreferred
- 3 year(s): Customer ServiceEducationPreferred
- Bachelors or betterSkillsRequired
- Time Management
- Excellent organizational skillsBehaviorsRequired
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: VineBrook Homes, LLC, Dayton , Collections Manager, Executive , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!