District Sales Manager - Dayton, OH
Company: Cavalier Distributing Company
Posted on: January 26, 2023
As Ohio's premiere craft beer distributor, we are seeking an
aggressive, passionate, self-starting individual, who has what it
takes to join our winning sales management team. If you are an
extremely hardworking and high energy individual looking to grow
then we invite you to explore earning a position on our team. We
offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits
package. This person will be responsible for all aspects of
supervising a sales team as well as developing and executing sales
plans. The role requires an understanding of the corporate business
objectives and the sales process of the organization. This position
will support Dayton, Ohio and surrounding area.
- Maintain effective customer relations and promote the goodwill
of the company throughout the sales area.
- Supervise and direct assigned sales representatives to ensure
the greatest possible sales and distribution of products.
- Conduct employee performance evaluations and provide feedback
- Maintain morale and motivate team on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct monthly team meeting with Sales Representatives.
- Implement and execute the marketing strategies of the
- Schedule personnel to cover promotional activities and
- Assist in handling supplier relationships as required.
- Identify and emphasize sales and placements in key
- Organize the sales department's structure including assigning
accounts and territory.
- Oversee recruitment, selection and training of the sales
- Communicate with Purchasing Specialist regarding ordering
products and projecting sales.
- Prepare monthly sales objectives and a plan of action related
to business activities.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and respond to new
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures
at all times.
- 401(k) with Company matching up to 6%
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Health Reimbursement Account
- Accident, Critical Illness, Life and Short-Term Disability
- Company paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Reimbursement Program for Craft Beer Purchases
- Education Savings Plan (529 Plan)
- Monthly Auto Reimbursement
- Proven sales and management experience a plus
- Basic understanding of Cavalier Distributing products
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server required; Certified Cicerone a
- 2-4 years related work experience
- Familiarity with the bar/restaurant industry and the liquor
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Valid unexpired driver's license with clean MVR
- Reliable transportation
- Highly organized, self-directed, motivated, strong project
- Excellent computer skills, highly proficient in Microsoft
Office Suite, knowledge of Encompass a plus.
- Ability to positively represent the organization to the public
and customers and promote the goodwill of the company.
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract
and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no
verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative
is binding and employment is at the will of the company
Keywords: Cavalier Distributing Company, Dayton , District Sales Manager - Dayton, OH, Executive , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!