Company: Woodhull, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:About WoodhullFor over 71 years, the Woodhull name
has come to mean exceptional local service and support for document
imaging. Woodhull, LLC is a single line provider for Ricoh offering
a complete line of integrated office solutions. Woodhull is also a
leader in providing solutions for electronic document storage,
retrieval and management. Woodhull partners with our customers to
achieve document management with meaningful cost reductions,
improved productivity and environmental stewardship. Woodhull's
emphasis on 100% customer satisfaction, wile providing total
document management solutions, sets us apart from our
competitors.We are looking for a dynamic and energetic individual
to join our Sales Management Team! The Dayton Marketplace Sales
Manager will market and sell the full line of award-winning Ricoh
software solutions and document management productcs.Compensation
to include Salary, Commission and Bonus! Full benefit offering and
retirement plan.What you will be doing:
- Provide leadership to the sales team, by implementing sales
objectives that reflect the company business goals.
- Assist in establishing new accounts and maintain existing
accounts by working with sales team, customer contacts and vendor
base. Help to identify potential customers and new markets.
- Hire, train, develop and motivate Sales Consultants to meet or
exceed sales management quotas.
- Establish and deliver a training plan focused on knowledge of
sales cycle, demo skills, product certification on all products,
proposal writing and presentation skills, competitive product
knowledge, closing skills, planning, and forecasting.
- Have detailed base of knowledge on the products and software
- Understand and apply all sales directives as outlined in the
- Complete Sales Consultant monthly one-on-one reviews and annual
- Provide re-training to sales consultants when needed.
- Maximize aftermarket revenue (supplies and service) on each
equipment placement to include maximizing solution opportunities
- Provide a positive and motivating environment for Sales
- Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements:What you bring:
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven
- Ability to travel through sales territory.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record that
will allow you to be covered by Woodhull's insurance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Administration, or
related field, OR
- A comparable record of sales leadership experience
- At least three years of sales management experience preferred.
Woodhull LLC offers: - Excellent (performance based) income
opportunity. - Base Salary - uncapped commission - bonuses -
expenses. - Chairman's Club Trips. - Industry Leading Training
Ricoh Learning Institute. - Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Long
Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance
and Simple IRA.PI201384361
Keywords: Woodhull, LLC, Dayton , Sales Manager, Executive , Springboro, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!