Sr. Manager, Human Resources - Distribution Center
Company: Crocs, Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Sr. Manager, Human Resources - Ohio Distribution Center
Working as a part of the Crocs Ohio Distribution Center (OHDC)
Leadership Team, the Sr. Manager Human Resources drives proactive
people practices and programs that create and sustain an
employee-oriented, high-performance, inclusive and engaging
culture, with an emphasis on safety, quality, productivity and
standards, goal attainment, as well as the recruitment, retention
and ongoing development of an outstanding workforce. This role also
manages a team of HR professionals who responsible for the
management and administration of the human resources policies,
procedures, and programs.
In this role you will be responsible for all or part of the
following areas: performance management; organization development;
talent and succession planning processes; employment and compliance
to regulatory concerns and reporting; employee orientation,
development, and training; onboarding; employee relations; employee
communications; benefit inquiries; employee services and
The Sr. Manager, Human Resources will be responsible for providing
oversight for multiple locations and travel between locations will
- Be a trusted advisor to leaders and can pivot between strategy
and tactical execution seamlessly.
- Establish effective partnerships and communication with the
business partners to ensure HR programs & processes are delivered
and implemented consistently throughout the group.
- Manage the implementation of HR initiatives and provide support
to the group to positively drive organizational change.
- Partner with the recruiting, compensation, and benefits teams
to ensure the business can attract, motivate, develop and retain
great talent through effective resourcing, training & development,
performance management and reward strategies.
- Serve as a business partner with the on-site management team to
effectively manage the HR function while maintaining compliance
with industry regulatory agencies and company programs.
- Provide coaching to managers and employees to build
capabilities aligned to the business needs.
- Administer Training, Employee Relations, Safety, Compliance,
Benefits, Employee Retention, and Compensation programs at the
local level and implement corporate-wide, strategic Human Resources
- Build commitment amongst leadership towards the performance
management program and develops/executes performance solutions in
alignment with organizational values
Identify opportunities for ways of working, policies, procedures,
and programs to develop long term strategies regarding employee
engagement and retention.
- Provide a comprehensive and professional HR service to all DC
employees. Ensure that objective, consistent and up-to-date advice
is given, and that best practice is maintained at all times.
Promote and manage HR policies and practices proactively with
- Identify opportunities for ways of working, policies,
procedures, and programs to develop long-term strategies regarding
employee engagement and retention.
- Oversee the recording and maintenance of employee information,
such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data,
attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, disciplinary
actions, and terminations/separations of employment.
- Maintain records of employee transactions such as hires,
promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and
employee statistics for government reporting.
- Establish and monitor effective health and safety programs and
administer worker s compensation program including the preparation
and submission of claims (may also aid in accident investigation,
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and
investigations and coordinate legal issues with local
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- At least 8 years working in HR role, at least 4 years working
in HR Generalist role preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience resolving complex employee
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines,
including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis,
employee and union relations, diversity, performance management,
and federal and state respective employment laws
- Bachelor s degree and relevant industry experience, SHRM
- Experience in various other functions of HR including but not
limited to: Policy Management, Employee Relations, Recruiting,
Compensation, Performance Management and Legal/Compliance is a
- Proven track record as a strong business partner
- Sound judgement and decision making.
- Strong knowledge of employment law, compliance and policy
development and implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively
communicate at all levels of organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and training sessions
- Demonstrated sensitivity to confidential materials/issues
Crocs Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse
and inclusive work environment.
Keywords: Crocs, Inc., Dayton , Sr. Manager, Human Resources - Distribution Center, Executive , Vandalia, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...