Mental Health Case Manager
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Full Time Mental Health Case ManagerMahajan Therapeutics is
looking for hard-working and conscientious Case Manager to perform
various administrative tasks with a keen eye for detail. Works
under the supervision of the Case Manager Supervisor and Clinical
Director. The Case Managers primary job function is to enhance the
overall treatment process by assisting therapists to meet the
overall treatment needs of clients. Performs other duties as
assigned.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between therapist, the referring agency, and
family of the client. Arrange family visits, coordinate
transportation, and insure clients needs are met.
- Ensure communication between family, referral source and
Mahajan therapeutics is agreeable and ongoing.
- Attend court hearings as deemed appropriate.
- Attend treatment staffing with prepared report that accurately
represents clients response to treatment.
- Facilitate individual and group CSP as assigned.
- Attend supervisory sessions with prepared agenda.
- Assistance in achieving personal independence in managing basis
needs as identified by the client and/or parent or guardian.
- Facilitation of further development of daily living skills, if
identified by the client and/or parent or guardianQualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Social Work, related field, or minimum of
two years college credit plus five years of work experience in the
field of Human Services or QMHS training adequate to perform job
duties according to Ohio Law.
- Must have QMHS licensure.
- Experience working with adolescents, emotionally disturbed
population, or addiction is preferred.
- Interact in a pleasant and professional manner with other
employees, physicians, providers, patients, and patients families
to promote a team effort through cooperation and respect for fellow
- Organizational skills, writing, speaking clearly, answering
telephone, fine dexterity, handling and gripping.
- Calculating, interpreting information, analyzing, assessing,
evaluating, explaining, teaching, attention to detail, memory and
- Satisfactory drug screen and background checks.Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid
epidemicCOVID-19 considerations:Everyone will be asked to be in
compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State,
County and City.Here is what you can expect from us:Mahajan
Therapeutics,a progressive mental health and substance abuse
treatment organization that is committed to the highest quality of
patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our
ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental
aspects of each of our patients so they can achieve long-term
mental health and recovery goals and an improved quality of
life.Mahajan Therapeuticsis committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and
local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of
race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veterans status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Dayton , Mental Health Case Manager, Executive , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...