(HIG 8739) Acquisition Program Manager III Wright-Patterson AFB (OH)
Company: PCI Strategic Management, Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2019
(HIG 8739) Acquisition Program Manager III Wright-Patterson AFB
Location: Dayton, OH
Clearance Required: Secret
PCI has an exciting opportunity for an Acquisition Program Manager
IIIto provide program management support to the Business Enterprise
Services Directorate under the EPASS HI Contract Located at
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
* Plan, research, analyze and assess system acquisition in terms of
development, production and deployment of weapons systems and
associated equipment; formulate plans and recommend effective
strategies in meeting cost, schedule and performance
* Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and
regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.). Support program
management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS
* Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status
and acquisition tasks to senior management.
* Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews
and IMP/IMS reviews.
* Must have knowledge of principles, policies and practices of
systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI
5000.02 and 5000.75, as well as knowledge of roles and
relationships within the DoD and the Air Force.
* Must have knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques
for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness,
efficiency and productivity of acquisition programs.
* Musts have the knowledge of support activities that assist the
program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and
cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems
and the pursuit of alternative courses of action.
* Must be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing,
providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings,
documents, plans, etc.).
* BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective
technical/professional discipline being performed, 3 of which must
be in the DoD, or:
* 15 years of directly related experience with proper
certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job
Descriptions, 5 of which must be in the DoD.
PCI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity
and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: PCI Strategic Management, Inc., Dayton , (HIG 8739) Acquisition Program Manager III Wright-Patterson AFB (OH), Executive , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!