Clinical Manager - Minimally Invasive Surgical Support
Company: SpecialtyCare Inc
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United StatesCategory: Minimally Invasive
Surgical SupportReq_ID: 190000P4Posted Date: Nov 14, 2019Position:
Clinical Manager Minimally Invasive
Location: Dayton, Ohio
SpecialtyCare continues togrow and we'd like you to grow with us.
Our clinicians and techniciansparticipate in over 350,000 surgeries
each year in 45 states, the District ofColumbia, and Puerto Rico.
We serve more than 1,000 hospitals and support morethan 13,000
surgeons. By participating in such a large number of surgeries
andby working with worldclass surgeons, we are the most experienced
provider ofoutsourced clinical services in the industry. We are
always interested inbuilding our team by hiring and training smart,
dedicated people who share ourvalues and our commitment to
Ourminimally invasive surgical support (MISS) teams play a vital
role in theoperating room by providing surgeons with the correct
instruments that theyneed to perform procedures.
As a Clinical Manager, MinimallyInvasive Surgical Support, you are
responsible for leading and managing the dayto day efforts of the
minimally invasive team at your facility. It is your responsibility
to ensure clientsatisfaction while also adhering to the highest
quality and compliancestandards. You will take an active rolein
assembling the surgical trays to each surgeon's unique preference
and ensurethat each instrument meets our high quality standards,
working alongside theClinical Technicians.
- Assure that the standards ofoperation of the department comply
with the standards set by regulatoryagencies, such as the state
Department of Health, Joint Commission and otherregulatory
- Manage all staff to includescheduling, time approval, hiring
and corrective action as needed.
- Provides a comprehensivedepartmental orientation to all new
personnel and ensure existing staffreceives training on an ongoing
- Develops and implements departmentalperformance improvement
activities and assures ongoing staff participation.
- Establishes internal inventorylevels and maintains levels in
accordance with set standards and incoordination within using units
within the hospital; establishes par levelstocks and monitors them
for proper utilization.
- Establish/maintain a preventativemaintenance program for
equipment in coordination with appropriate departmentswithin the
- Provides instructions and inservicein new products, procedures
and equipment in a manner that will identify andprevent resource
loss and maintain safety.
- Responsible for implementing andreinforcing SpecialtyCare's
Vision, Mission and Values.
- Meet regularly with SpecialtyCareregional management team to
discuss any issues, successes and opportunities toprovide better
service to clients.
- Performs other duties and works onspecial projects as
- Associate'sDegree or equivalent, preferred.
- Threeyears of management experience in a clinical setting.
- Musthave the ability to teach and have demonstrated ability in
written and oralcommunications and interpersonal skills.
Thesuccessful candidate must bring a high level of ethical,
intellectual,professional and personal values that complement the
team and companyvision. The following competencies arehighly
- Strongrelationship builder with exceptional interpersonal
skills that can influenceperceptions, decisions and actions of
others through effective communicationsboth within the organization
- Provenselfstarter who works well both independently and in a
- Highenergy, selfmotivated individual whose style is effective
in working with alllevels of the organization to drive performance
and continuous improvementusing an analytical and metrics based
- Abilityto effectively review and synthesize medical literature
for the purpose ofwriting clinical procedure guidelines, clinical
policies and peer reviewscientific publications.
- Workswell in a fastpaced environment and with a sense of
- Livesthe SpecialtyCare Values Integrity, Respect, Teamwork,
Sense of Urgency,Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
SpecialtyCareis committed to supporting professional growth for our
associates. Eachassociate is allocated funds for continuing
education, membership fees, anddues for professional associations.
We also provide tuition reimbursement ortuition repayment
assistance. We providea full benefits package including a matching
401K and generous PTO plan. Wealso cover the cost of maintaining
SpecialtyCareis an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employment with SpecialtyCare is atwill
Keywords: SpecialtyCare Inc, Dayton , Clinical Manager - Minimally Invasive Surgical Support, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!