Full Time Partnership Track Interventional Radiologist 1st Shift (Phys
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Job ID: 8491Practice Details
- Private practice radiology group is seeking full time
interventional radiologist to join our radiology team.
- We are a private subspecialized group not affiliated with large
radiology conglomerates or private equity firms.
- We have a democratic structure with all partners involved in
decision making. No tiered partnership.
- This is a 1st shift partnership track position.
- We cover the areas level 1 trauma center and additional free
standing ERs 24/7.
- We are looking for a radiologist with excellent communication
skills and work ethic to meet the demands of high volume first
- The candidate should be proficient in all aspects of
- IR fellowship required. Recruiter's InsightEarn More and Pay
less. With The Income Potential Of $50,000 To $60,000 More Compared
To Similar Starting Interventional Radiology Salaries In Cincinnati
And Columbus, You Will Enjoy A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than
These Metropolitan Areas. You Will Be The Physician With More
Income To Pay Down Student Loans, Build Your Dream Home, Enjoy The
Quality Of Life And Early Retirement A Career Well Executed
Deserves. The Housing Market. This Community Sees An Average Home
Pricing Settled At $140,714 With A Desirable 3546 Square Ft. 5
Bedroom/4 Bath Home Selling For $281,500. You Can Build A Home That
Meets Your Family Requirements And Begin A Substantial Savings Plan
For The Future. The Community. This Warm And Inviting Community
Welcomes New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout
The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another. The
Model. This Is Ideal For A Physician Who Is Seeking Support Of The
Hospital To Provide An Income Guarantee With The Support Of The
Practice, But The Opportunity For Full Autonomy And Ownership.
About Employer. This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The
Entire Medical Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key
Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of
Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
- 36 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 66 miles to Columbus, OH
- 107 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 110 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY Colleges and Universities
- Fortis College-Centerville (Full-time enrollment: 4,527;
Location: 555 E Alex Bell Rd; Private, for-profit; Website: )
- University of Dayton (about 7 miles; Dayton, OH; Full-time
- Sinclair Community College (about 9 miles; Dayton, OH; FT
- Wright State University-Main Campus (about 11 miles; Dayton,
OH; FT enrollment: 14,482)
- Central State University (about 16 miles; Wilberforce, OH; FT
enrollment: 2,094) Recreation
- Our central recreation facility features a 50,000-square-foot
natatorium with two indoor pools and a 140-foot water flume slide,
two gymnasiums, fitness room, indoor running track, indoor climbing
wall, locker rooms and two multipurpose rooms with kitchens.
- Washington Township Recreation Center offers Classes, Programs
& Leagues for all ages.
- WT Recreation offers more than 75,000 square feet of rental
space for a wide range of parties, recreational experiences,
business presentations, and community events. Customize your party
with our climbing wall, gym, game room and swimming pool Shopping
- Dayton mall (15 miles) has many major stores and
- Many shopping centers are located through out Dayton with many
stores. Keyphrases: vascular interventional technologist jobs, rad
tech jobs, radiology technician jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Dayton , Full Time Partnership Track Interventional Radiologist 1st Shift (Phys, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!