RN Hospital Float - Southview Medical Center - Float Pool (FT/Days)
Company: Kettering Health Network
Posted on: September 15, 2020
RN Hospital Float - Southview Medical Center - Float Pool
(FT/Days)US-OH-CentervilleJob ID: 27Type: Full-Time# of Openings:
1Category: Registered NurseSouthview HospitalOverview Kettering
Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering
College , and over 1 6 0 outpatient facilities serving southwest
Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care,
state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart
hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With
nearly 1 4 ,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is
committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world
class health services for every stage of life.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all
patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference.
Multi-denominational Spiritual Service s are offered at the network
every day. Responsibilities Responsibilities
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing
nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with
other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development
and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources the RN acts as a patient
advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care
and participation in performance and practice improvement
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health
Network reflects the missions, vision, values and philosophies, of
the organization and nursing departments. Qualifications Applicants
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (ACEN or CCNE) if
they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed
within 5 years of hire). If hired after June of 2010, at KMCS, all
other KHN facilities after Jan 2011.
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five
or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful
completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
- ICU/Step Down experience
Keywords: Kettering Health Network, Dayton , RN Hospital Float - Southview Medical Center - Float Pool (FT/Days), Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!