Company: St. Joseph Orphanage
Posted on: November 22, 2020
St. Joseph Orphanage, an innovative, comprehensive behavioral
health and educational treatment agency, is looking for an
independent, compassionate and motivated addition to join our team.
By incorporating trauma-informed best practices and a culture of
caring, St. Joseph helps children and their families on the road to
recovery and success! We strive to be the premier child and family
serving agency in Southwestern Ohio. Therapists have an essential
role in assisting high need children and their families. Come be
part of helping children on the path to healing.Ideal Candidate
- Strong Clinical Skills
- A Self-starter/takes initiative
- Great with time management
- Flexible and able to adjust to change
- Excellent Customer Service SkillsJob Functions
- SJO Therapists provide community based (e.g., client's home,
school, or community. center) individual and/or family
- Focusing on meeting individual mental health needs as 50% of
time spent is direct care to clients.
- Therapist caseload is typically capped at 40, however dependent
on client level of care.
- Due to the community-based nature of services, approximately
30% of time is spent traveling.
- 15% of time is spent completing needed documentation of
- Documentation in this position includes: Creating treatment
plans in conjunction with the youth and their family, developing
transition plans that address ongoing treatment issues, and
providing evaluations and updates.
- Complete needed documentation collaboratively with youth using
CareLogic, an electronic health record system.
- 5% of time is spent attending meetings, supervisions, and
trainings as required by supervisor(s).
- Assist with collaboration/coordination of care with other
mental health providers, both within SJO and external.Agency
- Maintain compliance and adheres to all SJO policies and
practices meeting critical expectations as defined
- Attends and utilizes supervision, carrying out all
- Reviews problems and concerns with supervisor to ensure
effective and efficient completion of essential
- Participates in all initial and ongoing trainings as required
by supervisor, SJO and regulatory policies
- Completes required documentation and responds to requests from
other departments accurately and by required deadlines.Compensation
- $2,000 sign-on bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Less than $40 a month for single
- Coverage of licensure and certification exam fees
- Licensure supervision
- Great benefits package including low deductible medical
insurance paid mostly by the agency, dental, vision, company-paid
401(k), and paid holidays and vacation.Status: Full-time Location:
Varies, Hamilton Co. Hours: M-F, Typical Business Hours (Occasional
evenings as needed).
- Have a Master's degree in a Human Service related field from an
accredited college with a preference given to candidates with a
- Have a Professional license (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, LMFT) in
good standing at all times to provide clinical services.
- Have previous mental health therapy experience with an
understanding of various mental health diagnoses.
- Be at least 21years of age, have a valid driver's license, and
proof of current automobile insurance.
- Have a clean driving record with no more than 5 points and be
able to pass a background check.#PM20 PI125587742
Keywords: St. Joseph Orphanage, Dayton , Community-Based Therapist, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!