RN Nursing Team Lead - Grandview Medical Center - Emergency Room (FT/Nights)
Company: Kettering Health Network
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Overview:Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine
hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities
serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality
maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's
leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine
surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians,
Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare
experience with world class health services for every stage of
life.Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of
Kettering Medical Center.As a faith-based organization we are
dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless
of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services
are offered at the network every day.Campus Overview:Grandview
Medical Center Overview
- Providing care to Dayton and surrounding communities for over
- Over 20 specialties, including orthopedics, heart and vascular,
surgery, and trauma services.
- Grandview expanded their Emergency Department as well as their
heart & vascular services to include an additional catheterization
lab and electrophysiology lab.
- Partners with Gem City Market to provide fresh fruits and
vegetables every Tuesday within the hospital.
- One of the largest osteopathic teaching hospitals in the United
- 371 bed facility
- Over the past several years, Grandview has received many
- Top 100 Hospital
- Patient Safety Excellence Award from Healthgrades in 2019.
- Received an "A" from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient
safety watchdog, ranking among the safest hospitals in the United
States.Responsibilities & Requirements:Responsibilities:The RN Team
Leader is responsible for supervising the planning, implementation
and evaluation of care to patients in the surgical setting for
his/her area of responsibility. The Team Leader collaborates with
all members of the surgical team (physicians, scrub techs,
physician assistants, and nursing staff) to enhance the team's
ability to provide quality services to our patients.The Team Leader
is accountable for the readiness of the team to meet patient care
needs - orientation, ongoing education, supplies, scheduling of
cases, assignments of staff, etc.The Team Leader acts as a patient
advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care
and participation in performance and practice improvement
activities. The Team Leader is accountable for his/her own
professional development and practice within the scope of care
defined by law.Requirements:
- Current RN or Physician Assistant Licensure in the State of
- Minimum of 1 year of OR experience.
- Demonstrated team-building skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Maintenance of competencies and specialty skills.
- Ability to work in a stressful, fast-paced
environment.Preferred Qualifications:Minimum of 3 years of ED
experience.Maintain required certifications of ACLS, PALS, and
Keywords: Kettering Health Network, Dayton , RN Nursing Team Lead - Grandview Medical Center - Emergency Room (FT/Nights), Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!