Neurology Opportunity in Ohio's 4th Largest City (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 10, 2021
Job ID: 8496Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE neurologist with subspecialty interests in
Movement Disorders to join a growing, established,
multi-disciplinary Clinical Neuroscience Institute (CNSI) and
affiliated Neurology Residency program (4 per class).
- We would anticipate the candidate would hold specific board
certifications in Movement Disorder treatments, or be planning on
obtaining this accreditation soon.
- Candidate must be comfortable with pre/post- surgical
evaluations for Deep Brain Stimulation in order to join our
multi-disciplinary team of Neuroscientists (Neurology /
Neuropsychology / Functional Neurosurgery).
- He/She will enjoy an already established Movement Disorder
clinic and referral network with state of the art equipment.
- He/she will partner with a large (20 neurologists), employed,
neurology group of various subspecialists.
- Candidate will collaborate with the Comprehensive Neuroscience
Institute and will be reviewed for a faculty appointment and be
comfortable with involvement in teaching. Recruiter's InsightEarn
More and Pay less. With The Income Potential Of $50,000 To $60,000
More Compared To Similar Starting Neurology Salaries In Cincinnati
And Columbus, You Will Enjoy A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than
These Metropolitan Areas. You Will Be The Physician With More
Income To Pay Down Student Loans, Build Your Dream Home, Enjoy The
Quality Of Life And Early Retirement A Career Well Executed
Deserves. The Housing Market. This Community Sees An Average Home
Pricing Settled At $140,714 With A Desirable 3546 Square Ft. 5
Bedroom/4 Bath Home Selling For $281,500. You Can Build A Home That
Meets Your Family Requirements And Begin A Substantial Savings Plan
For The Future. The Community. This Warm And Inviting Community
Welcomes New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout
The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another. The
Model. This Is Ideal For A Physician Who Is Seeking Support Of The
Hospital To Provide An Income Guarantee With The Support Of The
Practice, But The Opportunity For Full Autonomy And Ownership.
About Employer. This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The
Entire Medical Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key
Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of
Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
- 36 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 66 miles to Columbus, OH
- 107 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 110 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY Colleges and Universities
- Fortis College-Centerville (Full-time enrollment: 4,527;
Location: 555 E Alex Bell Rd; Private, for-profit; Website: )
- University of Dayton (about 7 miles; Dayton, OH; Full-time
- Sinclair Community College (about 9 miles; Dayton, OH; FT
- Wright State University-Main Campus (about 11 miles; Dayton,
OH; FT enrollment: 14,482)
- Central State University (about 16 miles; Wilberforce, OH; FT
enrollment: 2,094) Recreation
- Our central recreation facility features a 50,000-square-foot
natatorium with two indoor pools and a 140-foot water flume slide,
two gymnasiums, fitness room, indoor running track, indoor climbing
wall, locker rooms and two multipurpose rooms with kitchens.
- Washington Township Recreation Center offers Classes, Programs
& Leagues for all ages.
- WT Recreation offers more than 75,000 square feet of rental
space for a wide range of parties, recreational experiences,
business presentations, and community events. Customize your party
with our climbing wall, gym, game room and swimming pool Shopping
- Dayton mall (15 miles) has many major stores and
- Many shopping centers are located through out Dayton with many
stores. Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist
jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Dayton , Neurology Opportunity in Ohio's 4th Largest City (Physician #), Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!