Neurological Surgery Job in Dayton, OH (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 10, 2021
Job ID: 8497Practice Details
- Seeking a Spine fellowship trained Neurosurgeon to join their
rapidly growing, comprehensive neuroscience institute.
- The new Chief, Division of Neurosurgery is seeking interested
neurosurgeon(s) in having a robust clinical practice, teaching
opportunities, program building.
- Hospital is a teaching hospital for numerous residency programs
including general surgery and orthopedics, offering residency
teaching opportunities. Recruiter's InsightEarn More and Pay less.
With The Income Potential Of $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To
Similar Starting Neurosurgery Salaries In Cincinnati And Columbus,
You Will Enjoy A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than These
Metropolitan Areas. You Will Be The Physician With More Income To
Pay Down Student Loans, Build Your Dream Home, Enjoy The Quality Of
Life And Early Retirement A Career Well Executed Deserves. The
Housing Market. This Community Sees An Average Home Pricing Settled
At $140,714 With A Desirable 3546 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/4 Bath Home
Selling For $281,500. You Can Build A Home That Meets Your Family
Requirements And Begin A Substantial Savings Plan For The Future.
The Community. This Warm And Inviting Community Welcomes New
Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For
Family Members And Getting To Know One Another. The Model. This Is
Ideal For A Physician Who Is Seeking Support Of The Hospital To
Provide An Income Guarantee With The Support Of The Practice, But
The Opportunity For Full Autonomy And Ownership. About Employer.
This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Medical
Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel
Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The
Community.Closest Major City
- 36 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 66 miles to Columbus, OH
- 107 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 110 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY Colleges and Universities
- Fortis College-Centerville (Full-time enrollment: 4,527;
Location: 555 E Alex Bell Rd; Private, for-profit; Website: )
- University of Dayton (about 7 miles; Dayton, OH; Full-time
- Sinclair Community College (about 9 miles; Dayton, OH; FT
- Wright State University-Main Campus (about 11 miles; Dayton,
OH; FT enrollment: 14,482)
- Central State University (about 16 miles; Wilberforce, OH; FT
enrollment: 2,094) Recreation
- Our central recreation facility features a 50,000-square-foot
natatorium with two indoor pools and a 140-foot water flume slide,
two gymnasiums, fitness room, indoor running track, indoor climbing
wall, locker rooms and two multipurpose rooms with kitchens.
- Washington Township Recreation Center offers Classes, Programs
& Leagues for all ages.
- WT Recreation offers more than 75,000 square feet of rental
space for a wide range of parties, recreational experiences,
business presentations, and community events. Customize your party
with our climbing wall, gym, game room and swimming pool Shopping
- Dayton mall (15 miles) has many major stores and
- Many shopping centers are located through out Dayton with many
stores. Keyphrases: surgery jobs, neurological surgery jobs,
surgeon jobs, neurosurgery jobs, neurosurgeon jobs, neuro surgeon
jobs, neuro surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Dayton , Neurological Surgery Job in Dayton, OH (Physician #), Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!