Company: KNK Recruiting
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Why Apply? Looking to Join A Top-Notch Care Team Impacting
Entire Community by Delivering Life Saving HealthcareEarning
Potential: $22hr - $32hr (varies depending upon skills and
KNK Recruiting is looking for a direct hire Cardiac Cath Lab
Radiology Tech for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton,
Ohio) area.Key Perks and Benefits:
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life,
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution,
Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee
Reimbursement)Qualifications of the Cardiac Cath Lab Radiology
- Associate's degree (A.A.S.), or equivalent from two-year
college or technical school.
- Must be ARRT registered, or ARRT registry eligible. Must be
licensed by the State of Ohio Department of Health Must be Cardiac
Interventional and/or Vascular Interventional Registered, or be
willing to work towards being Cardiac Interventional and/or
Vascular Interventional registered.
- Must acquire continuing education credits as needed to keep
both ARRT and Ohio Department of Health License current and up to
- Must be both BCLS and ACLS certified.
- 2 years experience in a Cath Lab/Interventional Radiology Lab
preferred, but not required.
--- Employment Status: Full TimeHours: 4 days, 9-hour shiftsShift:
1st shift - Will be required to participate in the department call
rotationPosition Reports to: Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse ManagerJob
Summary: The Cardiac Cath Lab Radiology Tech Operates radiologic
equipment to produce radiographs (x-rays) of the body for
diagnostic purposes, as directed by the Physician, by performing
the following duties. The patient population would include the
young-middle aged adult patient and the geriatric patient.Essential
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for personnel on the assigned unit including RN's,
- Performs diagnostic Cardiovascular and Peripheral Vascular
Interventional Procedures while working with Cardiologists,
Radiologists, and Surgeons at the level of competence required by
the ARRT, Ohio Department of Health, Medical and Administrative
Manager, and Director of the Cardiac Cath Lab and Radiology.
- Performs circulator duties.
- Performs scrub tech/assistant duties while maintaining aseptic
technique and a sterile field.
- Performs related radiographic/fluoroscopic techniques to
demonstrate catheter location, position, and document findings
while helping the physician to position, manipulate and prepare
catheters and guide wires as needed during the procedures while
using initiative and ingenuity as needed to assure the best
possible quality of care for the patient.Culture & Mission &
- Success isn't measured by profits but by the health and
vitality of the community.
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering
compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative,
collaborative, community health.
Keywords: KNK Recruiting, Dayton , Radiation Therapist, Healthcare , Sidney, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!