Part Time Psychiatrist
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Part Time Psychiatrist in Ohio - Telehealth AvaiableThis Jobot
Job is hosted by: Erica HatchAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit
about us:We have 6 locations that offer flexible hours and provide
primary care, dental, and behavioral health services.Why join
us?This is a part-time position of minimally 8 - 10 hours a week
that will provide and oversee comprehensive psychiatric evaluation
and medication management services to an especially diverse
population within a primary care setting. This position will
function as a collaborator for the PMHNP and PCPs while working
collaboratively with the Medical Director, Behavioral Health
Director, Behavioral Health Consultants, Primary Care Physicians,
and other administrative and operational staff to ensure continuity
of care for patients meeting criteria for mental health, substance
use, and other related psychiatric illnesses. This position will
provide services and collaborative support for patients across the
lifespan. The organization currently has six site locations and
services can be provided as office-based services and telehealth
services as well.Job Details
- Provides psychiatric evaluations and medication management
- Provides diagnosis and medication education to patients and
- Functions as a collaborative support for PMHNP, PCPs, APNs,
etc. as needed
- Provides Behavioral Health consultations to Primary Care
Providers and other member of the Behavioral Health team as
- Facilitates the hospitalization of patients served who require
- Maintains agreed upon level of productivity
- Complete or oversees completion of disability questionnaires
for behavioral health patients who apply for disability if
- Refers patients to appropriate resources in the community as
needed for extended or higher level of care
- Attends regular meetings with the team for coordination of
- Attends regular meetings and expected.
- Formulates plan of care for clients.
- Documents patient assessment/intervention data in medical
records using established medical record forms and documentation
- Provides patient education to individuals and groups about
health maintenance and management of chronic disease process and
mental health conditions.
- Communicates facts, ideas, and skill that change knowledge,
attitudes, values, beliefs, behaviors, and practices if individuals
- Responds to crisis situations according to policy, protocol,
and site/organizational need.
- Demonstrates communication skills that are clear, effective,
facilitate patient care and team functioning, and is respectful of
- Participates as a member of a multidisciplinary team to
facilitate teamwork, improve patient care processes and
- Participates in Clinical Quality Improvement initiatives
- Establishes and maintains professional working relationship
with other members of the organization overall.
- Maintains professional competence by pursuing opportunities for
continuous learning, attending continuing education offerings,
reading professional literature, and engaging in other activities,
which develop new knowledge and skills.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, personnel,
behavioral health, medical and clerical policies and
- Adheres to the standards and policies of the Organizational
Privacy/Security and Compliance Programs, including the duty to
comply with applicable laws and regulations (HIPAA, OSHA, OIG,
guidelines, and other State and Federal laws).
- Performs other duties as assigned.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Dayton , Part Time Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!