Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Obtains, verifies, and records health history of patients.
Gathers pertinent health data through physical assessments and
biological samples. Collects specimens for laboratory
- Provides basic patient care as ordered.
- Documents assessments, interventions, patient/family responses,
dispensed/prescribed medication, and test results in medical
- Promotes wellness by providing patient education materials and
communicating physician advice/instructions.
- Triages incoming telephone calls; provides instructions to
patient and family regarding treatment.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatment;
maintains accounting of pharmaceutical samples and controlled
- Schedules surgeries and tests as needed and ordered by
- Shares team responsibilities to meet clinical operational needs
and assists with cross coverage as neededShift:Monday - Friday:
8:00AM - 5:00PM, No Weekends
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We 're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Dayton , LPN, Healthcare , Fairborn, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!