Registered Nurse, RN, Facility, New Grads Springf
Company: Salo Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Springfield, Oh
- PRN/PT/FT, all shifts
- Up to $32 per hour Working at Interim HealthCare means a career
unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we
know that when we support you and your community, you'll change
lives every day. Our Registered Nurse (RN) have been called to care
when they're needed most. As a member of our staffing team, you'll
support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and
dignity to our clients at local long term care and assisted living
facilities. What you'll do:
- Provide direct patient care according to
the provider's prescribed plan of care (and nursing scope of
practice) while closely monitoring progress/recovery.
- Assess and document patient conditions and report changes as
needed (vitals, blood/stool/urine, glucose, etc.)
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV/fluids documenting
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting
with personal hygiene.
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc.
and deliver appropriate treatments.
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health
professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes. What we're
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a
Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life
- A team environment with a focus on community service. At
Interim HealthCare Facility Staffing, we know that vacancies and
last minute call-offs don't just impact revenue, they're a matter
of patient safety - that's why our network of healthcare facilities
and clients trust us with their openings. From support staff and
MAs to Nurses and Therapists, we match talent with flexible
opportunities in a variety of practice settings. We see staffing as
a strategy for stress relief. #FS1
Keywords: Salo Inc, Dayton , Registered Nurse, RN, Facility, New Grads Springf, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!