RN Every Weekend Commitment - Kettering - Surgical ICU - Nights
Company: Kettering Medical Center Network
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Sign-on Bonus! Up to $15,000 available to eligible applicants
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers
and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We
are committed to transforming the health care experience with
high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented
mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in
our facilities, training the next generation of health care
professionals, or serving others through international
Kettering Health Main Campus
* Kettering Health Main Campus, formerly Kettering Medical Center,
is the flagship hospital of Kettering Health and has been serving
Kettering, Ohio and the Greater Dayton area since 1964.
* The facility includes the Benjamin and Marian Schuster Heart
Hospital, maternity service with a level III neonatal intensive
care unit (NICU), and level II Emergency Care.
* In 2020, KH Main Campus received an "A" from the Leapfrog Group,
a national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest
hospitals in the United States.
* Received 4 Star Baby-Friendly Hospital status by the Ohio
* Awarded as one of the 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by IBM
Watson Health in 2020.
* Kettering received the Outstanding Patient Experience Award by
* Accredited by the American College of Emergency Physicians as a
Level 3 Geriatric Emergency Department.
* 465-bed hospital (includes newborn beds)
Responsibilities & Requirements
Possible Incentives for external RNs
* Up to $15,000 Sign-on Bonus based on shift and experience
* Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the
distance of the move)
* Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering
Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire
* The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing
nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with
other health care providers.
* The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development
and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
* Utilizing organizational resources the RN acts as a patient
advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care
and participation in performance and practice improvement
* The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health Network
reflects the missions, vision, values and philosophies, of the
organization and nursing departments.
* Must be available to work 2 shifts (12 hour shifts) every
* Full-time medical benefits eligible position, with Paid Time Off
Applicants Must Have:
* Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
* At least 12 months of RN experience in an acute care setting
* Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed
within 5 years of hire).
* A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or
more years may be required to provide evidence of successful
completion of a refresher course
* BLS certification
* ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
Keywords: Kettering Medical Center Network, Dayton , RN Every Weekend Commitment - Kettering - Surgical ICU - Nights, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!