Mental Health Therapist - Outpatient - Eating Disorders
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. -Thank you for taking the time to
explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health
practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our
clinical team! We are actively looking to hire two additional
licensed counselors (LPCC, LISW, IMFT) within our greater Cleveland
area Clinics who are passionate about patient care and committed to
clinical excellence. Our current needs includes one counselor to
treats the adult population and the second to treat children &
adolescents OR the complete lifespan.Haily Fowler Director,
Practice DevelopmentEmail: @lifestance.com Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.What we offer Counselors:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Top compensation over $90,000, no cap on compensation.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- -Long Term Inventive Plan- Annual Stock Award
- Sign on BonusLicensed Counselors are a critical part of our
clinical team. We're seeking Licensed Counselors who are:
- Independently licensed in the state of Ohio (LISW, LPCC,
- Experienced working with adults, and/or children &
- Experienced working with Eating Disorders About LifeStance
Health -LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare
services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment
services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a
variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both
in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital
health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
.LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees. -
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Dayton , Mental Health Therapist - Outpatient - Eating Disorders, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!