Medical Assistant at Dayton
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionTrusted Health Care Inc. in Dayton, OH is looking
for one medical assistant to join our team. We are located at 325
Regency Ridge Dr. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated,
and reliable.Medical Receptionist/ Medical AssistantWe are looking
for an enthusiastic Medical Assistant with Medical Reception
experience and excellent verbal and written communication skills
for a full-time position. Ideally, this individual could cover both
the front and back desks. Perform as a team player to help meet the
goals of the practice and to provide cross coverage. A leader,
willing to get the job done. Front Desk Responsibilities: Include,
but are not limited to:
- Answer and disseminate incoming calls.
- Maintain telephone call lists to notify patients of open
appointments or schedule
- Patient registration, Insurance verification, Completing
- Being exceptionally efficient, effective, and a self-starter.
Back Desk Responsibilities: Include, but are not limited to:
- Triage patients, Venipuncture, Injections, Patient follow-up
- Processing Orders, including labs, etc.
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding. Experience with PCs and MS
Office applications preferred. Previous EMR experience preferred.
Qualification:Practical interpersonal and communication skills for
interaction with patients, physician staff, and center
teammates.Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful
conditions due to workload.Excellent problem-solving skills,
initiative, and judgment to make appropriate decisions for patient
care.Professional appearance and behavior.Understanding of the
importance of patient confidentiality.
Keywords: Dayton, Dayton , Medical Assistant at Dayton, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!