State Tested Nursing Assistant - Up to $20.00 an Hour - Retirement Community
Company: Brethren Retirement Community.
Location: Union City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
State Tested Nursing Assistant -
Up to $20.00 an hour
Enhance the quality of life of residents through hands-on care
giving that meets physical, psycho-social
and spiritual needs in accordance with the mission and established
practices of Brethren Retirement Community!
- 3rd: 10pm-6am or 6pm-6am
About the Position:
- Provides quality care to residents assigned to him/her
- Follow their plan of care accordingly -
- Delivering and documenting Restorative Nursing
- Using proper equipment and supplies in a cost effective
- Reporting resident needs, concerns, and condition changes to
the Charge Nurse.
- Organizing and prioritizing assigned duties in a timely basis
yet consider resident's preferences.
- Documenting services provided timely and correctly.
- Cooperate with other staff members as a team to achieve the
Mission Statement of Brethren Retirement Community.
- Maintaining a clean, orderly, and pleasant
- Conversing with residents, resident family, and members of team
to determine needs of resident.
- Enhance professional and personal growth through attendance at
educational programs, in- services and scheduled meetings
- 16+ years of age
- Minimum of 8th grade graduation
- Reading, writing, speaking, and math skills -
- Lift/move up to 50 pounds -
It is the position of Brethren Retirement Community that all of its
employees have the potential to encounter both written and oral
information of a private nature. It is understood that as an
employee the highest standards of discretion must be observed.
Under no circumstances will resident information be shared with any
other person except for an authorized person providing for the care
of the individual(s). Employee completes annual compliance training
& exhibits behavior as set forth by the code of conduct in the
performance of their duties. -
Keywords: Brethren Retirement Community., Dayton , State Tested Nursing Assistant - Up to $20.00 an Hour - Retirement Community, Healthcare , Union City, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!