Employed FM Opportunity - Mercy Health Wapakoneta YMCA Family Medicine
Company: Bon Secours Mercy Health
Posted on: September 24, 2022
It is my pleasure to announce a Mercy Health employed Family
Medicine opportunity at the Wapakoneta YMCA in Wapakoneta, Ohio.
Develop your ideal primary care practice in a beautiful facility
with 9 fully equipped exam rooms and radiology services inclusive
Wapakoneta is a safe and friendly city of approximately 10,000
people with easy access to Interstate 75. Mercy St. Rita s FM
- Most practices have achieved a Level 3 Accreditation for
Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). Newer practices are committed
to the same quality of care.
- Employed by a progressive 424 bed hospital
- Excellent quality of life with call rotation of 7:1
- New offices with cutting-edge technology
- Outstanding sub-specialty support including a 24/7 Hospitalist
- No OB Mercy Health Offers:
- EPIC EMR is used throughout our system
- Full employment benefits including health and malpractice
insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time,
relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching, loan assistance
- Professional growth opportunities through leadership
- Competitive salary range based on degree of experience compared
to national and regional benchmarks Qualifications:
- MD or DO with Ohio Medical License or willingness to obtain
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills Community
Information: Mercy Health St. Rita s serves a 10-county catchment
of 480,000+. We offer excellent public and private schools, low
cost of living, minimal traffic, convenient affordable living
options) near large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan
experiences and air transportation.
Keywords: Bon Secours Mercy Health, Dayton , Employed FM Opportunity - Mercy Health Wapakoneta YMCA Family Medicine, Healthcare , Wapakoneta, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!