RN - Beavercreek - Acute Care Oncology and Neuro 4 West - FT/Days
Company: Kettering Health Network
Posted on: November 25, 2022
RN - Beavercreek - Acute Care Oncology and Neuro 4 West -
FT/DaysUS-OH-BeavercreekJob ID: 0Type: Full-Time# of Openings:
1Category: Registered NurseSoin Medical CenterOverview Sign-on
Bonus! Up to $30,000 available to eligible applicants Kettering
Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more
than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are
committed to transforming the health care experience with
high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented
mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in
our facilities, training the next generation of health care
professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Responsibilities Possible Incentives for external RNs
- Up to $30,000 Sign-on Bonus based on shift and experience
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the
distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering
Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire Responsibilities
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing
nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with
other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development
and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources, the RN acts as a patient
advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care
and participation in performance and practice improvement
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health
Network reflects the missions, vision, values, and philosophies, of
the organization and nursing departments Qualifications Applicants
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN, ACEN, or
CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed
within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five
or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful
completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
Keywords: Kettering Health Network, Dayton , RN - Beavercreek - Acute Care Oncology and Neuro 4 West - FT/Days, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!