Licensed Nursing Home Administrator - LNHA
Company: Dunbar Health & Rehab Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Dunbar Health & Rehab Center - We are a leader in the long-term
care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment
to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from
the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber
Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care
and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- GENEROUS Bonus Program!!
- paid out semi annually
- License must be in good standing with knowledge of the state
guidelines / regulations
- 1 to 2 years' experience as a Nursing Home
- Lead the facility management staff and consultants in
developing and working from a company/facility business plan that
focuses on all aspects of the facility operations
- Meet regularly with the residents of the facility to ensure
that they are satisfied with the delivery of care
- Exhibits and promotes a positive customer service relationship
to both internal as well as external customers
Shifts and Wages:
- Full-Time Opportunity Available
- Competitive Wages!!
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Dunbar Health & Rehab Center, Dayton , Licensed Nursing Home Administrator - LNHA, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!