Mental Health Therapist
Company: Ohio Mentor
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*As part time Mental Health Therapist with Ohio MENTOR you will
provide intensive, home-based therapy to children in foster
care.**Why join us?** _$4,000 bonus_
* Free CEU's and supervision for social worker or counseling
* Reimbursement for mileage, when in-person
* Reimbursement for passing of state social work or counseling
test, when applicable.
* Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside
a great team of coworkers
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
* Opportunity to strengthen your therapeutic experience through
providing intensive, home-based therapy
* Unique full-time and part-time opportunities with extremely
flexible hours, offering the ability to schedule your work around
your life and work from home!
* Very flexible per diem opportunity, that could easily supplement
* No case management responsibilities; opportunity to focus solely
* Laptop provided *Responsibilities: ** Provide home-based,
intensive therapy to children in foster care within Montgomery
* Conduct psychosocial assessments to document history and identify
preliminary issues for treatment by interviewing the child and
family (if applicable), and transcribing or dictating relevant
information for client records.
* Provide therapy, family support, and crisis interventions to an
individual, family and/or group using various treatment modalities
as outlined in state/local contracts and/or state licensing
* Provide mental health consultation to stakeholders and treatment
* Develop individualized treatment plans in coordination with an
* Work with members of the interdisciplinary team to coordinate
other treatment initiatives including school performance,
permanency, and reunification planning.
* Develop and coordinate discharge plan based on treatment,
indicating all relevant aftercare needs and plans.
* Conduct educational groups for clients, families and foster
* Prepare and train the child's biological or legal parents to
resume care of their child when reunification is the goal (if
applicable to the population being served).
* Conduct regularly scheduled face-to-face meetings with the person
served and caretaker to monitor progress and discuss treatment
strategies and services.
* Maintain current, legible and adequate medical record
documentation in client's chart.
* Attend regular staff meetings, clinical meetings and one-on-one
sessions with direct supervisor to process current status of cases.
_*Qualifications: *_* LSW or LPC
* Master's Degree in human services field
* Experience with early childhood mental health
* Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish
trust and rapport quickly
* A good listener with an ability to empathize while still
providing guidance *We have meaningful work for you - come join our
team - *_*Apply Today!*_ Job Type: Part-time Pay: $31.00 per hour
* Self-determined schedule
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay Education:
* Master's (Required) License/Certification:
* LPC or LSW (Required) Work Location: On the road
Keywords: Ohio Mentor, Dayton , Mental Health Therapist, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!