Medical Technologist (MT/MLT) - Washington Township - Core Lab - FT/Ni
Company: Kettering Health Network
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Medical Technologist (MT/MLT) - Washington Township - Core Lab -
FT/NightsUS-OH-CentervilleJob ID: 1Type: Full-Time# of Openings:
1Category: LaboratoryKH Washington TwpOverview Sign-on Bonus! Up to
$10,000 available to eligible applicants Kettering Health is a
not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120
outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to
transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for
every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action
every day, whether it's by providing care in our facilities,
training the next generation of health care professionals, or
serving others through international outreach. Responsibilities
Possible Incentives for external Medical Tech
- Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus based on experience and a two-year
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the
distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering
Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire Job Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, performs the tests ordered in the
specific laboratory section(s) as assigned. Sections include
chemistry, hematology, transfusion service, and microbiology.
- Access to coordinator or other professional personnel is
- May assist CLA's and another technical team.
- Other duties assigned Job Qualifications:
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in Lab Science is required
- Current MT or MLS (ASCP) required .
- Credentialing through the Proficiency Examination administered
under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Health and Human
Services (formerly Health, Education, and Welfare).
Keywords: Kettering Health Network, Dayton , Medical Technologist (MT/MLT) - Washington Township - Core Lab - FT/Ni, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!