Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Spring Hills Singing Woods
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Spring Hills Singing Woods - Award winning company focused on
employee experience. INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE -with, -COMPETITIVE
-pay, matching 401k, education and training. -CARING -about your
work/life balance with flexible scheduling & -GENEROUS PTO.
#FINDINGYOURHAPPY with Employee Committee, rewards and
recognitions, making friends where you work. BUILDING YOUR SKILLS
-with new investments in technology and opportunities for
What you want: -A Company that cares, to make a difference, to
learn and grow, to be valued, to be a part of something
What we can do: -Give you the opportunity to grow, to let your
inner passion rise, to be your true self, to be a part of a
Spring Hills Senior Communities wants YOU! Come and introduce
yourself to us today we want to meet you and give you the
opportunity to #LiveHappy. EEO
We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits:
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plans
- 401k Match
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Incentive Bonuses
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Vacation Hours
- Sick/Personal Days
- Associate Appreciation Program
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Continuous Education Available
- Cell Phone, Train & Retailer Discounts
- Volunteering Benefits
Position Summary: - The purpose of this position is to provide
direct care to residents, under the supervision of a licensed
nurse, in accordance with facility policies and procedures and
report resident needs and concerns to a licensed nurse.
- Attend work as scheduled and follow company's call-off
- Follow established performance standards and perform duties
according to nursing service policies and procedures.
- Identify resident problems and concerns and report them
immediately to a charge nurse or a licensed nurse.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and
- Conduct resident rounds as assigned.
- Initiate corrective action as necessary and/or seek assistance
of a licensed nurse.
- Attend all in-service classes as assigned and complete
- Document incidents and/or unusual problems according to
established facility procedures.
- Review care plans and daily assignments and perform nursing
care as outlined.
- Document in the nursing assistant notes the care and treatment
provided to the resident and the resident's response or lack of
response to care provided.
- Report changes in residents' conditions to Charge Nurse or
- Follow facility procedures for admission, discharge and
transfer of residents.
- Complete documentation accurately, timely and following
facility policies and procedures.
- Listen to resident and family complaints and report problems to
- Assure residents have call lights at hand and answer call
- Assure residents are given adequate assistance with personal
and oral hygiene needs following facility's policies and
- Assist residents with activities of daily living as documented
in the residents' care plans.
- Assure residents are given adequate assistance with meals,
nourishment and transportation to meal service area(s).
- Check name bands on all assigned residents daily and report to
Charge Nurse any bands that have been removed or need to be
- Observe infection control procedures.
- Be responsible for the safety of residents under his/her
supervision including the use of safety devices and/or
- Protect the privacy of resident Protected Health
- Protect the confidentiality and security of all resident and
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all
associates, customers, vendors, clients.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills PASL,
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
- Current and valid Nurse Aide Certification
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; three to six
months experience in LTC/Skilled experience.
- BLS and CPR required
Physical Requirements: Standing (1/3-2/3), walking (1/3-2/3), using
hands to finger, handle or feel (over 2/3), reach with hands and
arms (over 2/3), climb and balance (under 1/3), stoop, kneel (under
1/3), talk or hear (over 2/3), taste or smell (under 1/3). Lifting
up to 10 pounds (1/3 - 2/3), Up to 25 pounds (under 1/3); Up to 75
pounds (under 1/3); more than 75 pounds (none)
Keywords: Spring Hills Singing Woods, Dayton , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!