Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner Position in Ohio
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Fedko Emergency Physicians (FEP) is an independent,
physician-owned Emergency Medicine & Hospitalist group. We are
pleased to announce the availability of both full-time and
part-time hospitalist NPs at Wilson Health in Sidney, OH.
- Wilson Health - 71 bed community hospital
- Competitive Compensation - employee status
- Easily accessible with a short drive from Dayton, Columbus or
- Travel compensation will be considered if not local
- New EMR and Dragon dictation
- Night shifts with flexible block scheduling
- Physician on back up call
- Average daily census of 15
- Open CCU - 7 beds
- ED and Hospitalist team managed by Fedko Emergency Physicians
The ability to be a team player and work cohesively with one
another is what sets our group apart. In return, NPs get higher
than normal compensation and flexible scheduling made by a
physician and not a scheduler. We do our schedule 3-4 months in
advance. We are in the process of accepting CVs and scheduling
confidential interviews. To apply for this position, email your CV
directly to .
Feel free to contact James Leising at for more information.
Keywords: EMrecruits, Dayton , Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner Position in Ohio, Healthcare , Sidney, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!