CNA - Arbor Trace Health and Living
Company: Cardon Associates
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Create a better future with CarDon.
Ready for a better career? Want to work for a company that treats
everyone like family? Perfect. CarDon Associates is currently
hiring across Central and Southern Indiana.
Now accepting applications for a compassionate and skilled
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
As a CNA, you will be responsible for:
- providing nursing and nursing related services to residents
consistent with each resident's comprehensive assessment and plan
- Maintaining a homelike environment for residents, protects and
promotes resident rights, and assists each resident to maintain
independence and control to the greatest extent possible.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nursing Assistant
training and competency evaluation program or acceptable
verification of this from State Nurse Assistant Registry.
- Has no finding in the Registry concerning abuse, neglect, or
misappropriation of resident property.
- Prior experience giving personal care to impaired individuals
in a healthcare setting is preferred.
CarDon Associates provides senior living options and lifestyle
support. From independent living and assisted living, to skilled
nursing, memory care, and rehab; we do it all. Plus, working with
us, you'll get weekly pay, paid time off, and an Indiana based,
family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
Check it out...
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible Schedules
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Group medical/dental/ vision/life insurance/flexible spending
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Ivy Tech education opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Cell Phone Discount
- Pet Insurance
- And much more!
Keywords: Cardon Associates, Dayton , CNA - Arbor Trace Health and Living, Healthcare , Richmond, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!