Hematology/Oncology position in Dayton, OH
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Hematology/Oncology opening in Dayton, Ohio. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Hematology/Oncology opening in OH
Located in Dayton, Ohio
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist to join hospital in Dayton,
- Best practices in cancer treatment, prevention, early detection,
and follow-up care as developed by a world-renowned cancer
- Certified cancer specialists who have direct access to consult
and collaborate with MD Anderson Cancer Network physicians when
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package including
- Work-life balance
- Innovation: Advanced Technologies and Facilities
- Clinical Trials and Research
- Multidisciplinary care approach to diagnosing and treating
Cancer Nurse Navigators and Social Workers
Cancer Prevention Program and Survivorship Program with integrative
Genetic Counseling and testing
Palliative Care support services
Radiation Oncology Services with latest technology
Multiple Disease Site Tumor Boards and Case Conferences
- Hospitalist Support
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation." View
list of area schools and their ratings.
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton
International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International
Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts,
sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic
homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer,
family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban
communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCAs located throughout Southwest
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Dayton , Hematology/Oncology position in Dayton, OH, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!