Nurse - RN or LPN (FT/PT/PRN)
Posted on: January 26, 2023
LPNs up to $31 an hour
RNs up to $39 an hour
Plus, we have amazing pick up bonuses!
Want cash now? We have daily pay. Work a shift and you can get real
cash for it that same day! Med pass is easy with our individual med
Facility is currently looking for Full Time, Part Time and PRN
Positions. Come join our team as a charge nurse leader at our state
of the art, skilled nursing facility. This position provides direct
care to the patients in the facility and provides direct oversight
to the nurse aides. Ensures and promotes excellent care delivery on
the nursing care units. The position ensures the needs of the
residents, resident families and nursing aides are met during the
care delivery process.
Why Our Nurses Have Chosen to Work Here:
- Work in a clean, state of the art facility with resident
- Growth Opportunity with scholarship / Tuition Reimbursement
- Care for a diverse patient population, use all of your nursing
skills in practice
- Efficiently designed Point Click Care HER as well as Unit Dose
Packed Medications for an efficient med pass
- Enjoy the benefit of helping 90% of the short-term patients
recover and return home.
- Competitive Wages with low cost high quality medical and dental
- Daily Pay - Get paid the same or next day if needed
- Assists in the responsibility for the total patient care within
the nursing unit, and the management of the unit.
- Provides direct nursing care to the patients
- Carries out administrative and patient care duties as directed
by the ADON or DON
- Supervises and assumes responsibility for the actions and care
delivered by the nurse associates including monitoring and
responding to all policies and procedures regarding such
- Administers medication and treatment per the Physician orders
specific to the patient.
- Instructs and observes care is implemented per the
physician/clinician or based on standard of practice
- Assist and direct in the admission/discharge process of
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and have
a current license in the state in which he/she is
- Maintains Licensure (completes CE requirements) and CPR
- Has a sincere desire to work with elderly and enjoys working
directly with residents, staff and families.
- Possesses good organizational skills and follow-up when patient
Keywords: Carespring, Dayton , Nurse - RN or LPN (FT/PT/PRN), Healthcare , Miamisburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!