Behavioral Healthcare Provider 2(LISW/LPCC) - 20089683
Company: Department of Administrative Services, State of Oh
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Who We Are---
Guided by a single mission "To reduce recidivism among those we
touch," the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
believes that everyone is capable of positive change. Our staff
embrace these core values and serves as role models for pro-social
behavior conveying an attitude of dignity and respect in the
treatment of others.
What We Do---
The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction has been
tasked with front line crime reduction through rehabilitative
treatment and programming efforts provided in a safe, secure and
humane correctional environment and effective community
supervision. Our goal is to protect the public through helping
individuals turn away from crime and become productive,
contributing members of our communities, ensuring a safer Ohio for
all Ohioans now and in the future.
To learn more about our agency, please visit our website at
Are You Ready?
We are thrilled to see that you are interested in beginning your
career with the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction!
Without a doubt, this will be the most rewarding and meaningful
work you'll ever find with a work family that is second to
What's in it for you:
Starting hourly pay will be $25.73, increasing to $26.92 after 6
months and $28.08 at 18 months, annual step increases and
guaranteed 3% raises on top through 2024, plus 3% supplement and
may be eligible for recruitment supplement and shift
DRC is a "qualifying employer" for purposes of the federal Public
Service Student Loan Forgiveness program.
At the State of Ohio, we take care of the team that cares for
Ohioans. We provide a variety of quality, competitive benefits to
eligible full-time and part-time employees. For a list of all the
State of Ohio Benefits, visit our Total Rewards website! Our
benefits package includes:
* Quality, affordable, and competitive medical benefits are offered
through the Ohio Med PPO plan.
Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
* Dental, vision and basic life insurance premiums are free after
one year of continuous service.
Time Away From Work and Work/Life Balance
* Paid time off, including vacation, personal, and sick leave
* 11 paid holidays per year
* Childbirth/Adoption leave
Ohio Public Employees Retirement System
* OPERS is the retirement system for State of Ohio employees. The
employee contributes 10% of their salary towards their retirement.
The employer contributes an amount equal to 14% of the employee's
salary. Visit the OPERS website for more information.
* The Ohio Deferred Compensation program is a 457(b) voluntary
retirement savings plan. Visit the Ohio Deferred Compensation
website for more information.
The Job Opportunity and Duties---
* Completes detailed screens, mental health evaluations and crisis
services inclusive of suicide watch assessments within their scope
* Provides clinical direction to lower level worker.
* May serve as treatment team coordinator
* Conducts advanced practice individual and group clinical
interventions as prescribed on the individual mental health
treatment plan, using clinical intervention strategies within their
scope of practice and directed by supervisor
* Provides clinical case management services to an assigned
caseload, including the monitoring of the offender compliance with
the mental health treatment plan
* Completes psychosocial needs and treatment assessments as part of
interdisciplinary treatment planning
* Completes transfer and discharge summaries
* Consults with other institution staff regarding the mental health
caseload inmate's institutional adjustment and service needs
* Initiates and maintains contact with families and community
* Provides and seeks information relative to patient care and
* Makes appropriate community and re-reentry referrals, per mental
health treatment team
* Writes reports or documentation to include documentation of all
inmate contacts, clinical case management progress note entries,
discharge plans and miscellaneous forms and reports as needed per
policy and protocol
* Attends meetings with supervision
* Attends in-service training sessions and workshops for
* Participates in peer review as assigned
* Or Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW) by Ohio Counselor,
Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy Board.
* Or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) by Ohio
Counselor, Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy Board.
Note: the official position description on file with the designated
agency is to reflect, in the minimum acceptable characteristics,
the required license(s) related to the scope of practice & services
provided as described in the job duties. Only those applicants
possessing the required license(s) documented in the position
description are to be considered for any vacancies posted or in
case of displacement due to a layoff.
Keywords: Department of Administrative Services, State of Oh, Dayton , Behavioral Healthcare Provider 2(LISW/LPCC) - 20089683, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!