Endocrinology Opening in Richmond, IN
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Endocrinology opening in Richmond, Indiana. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Endocrinology opportunity in Richmond, IN**
- Richmond is located 73 miles east of Indianapolis and 67 miles
northwest of Cincinnati.
- 72,000 person service area
- Full-time, permanent
- Hospital employment with excellent compensation and benefits
- Recruiting Endocrinologist to join established practice in
Richmond, Indiana. Work alongside experienced endocrinologist and 2
Advanced Practice Providers. Current patient wait times exceed 3.5
months. Office conveniently located in medical office building
which is connected to the inpatient hospital and outpatient care
center. -- - Diabetes Education located within same clinic space.
Open to 4 or 5 day work week schedules. This opportunity provides
employment with excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Equipment in Practice: A1C machines, ultrasound machine for Fine
Needle Aspirations performed in office.
- Procedures: Fine needle aspiration
- Diagnose and treat patients with Endocrinology disorders.
- Deliver a broad range of Endocrinology medicine and therapeutic
- Assist in the exploration and research of potential new services
and/or the expansion of existing services to improve the services
- APP collaboration / supervision
- Generous Base Salary with Productivity Incentives
- Signing bonus - 60K
- Student Loan Repayment - 100K
- Excellent benefits package
**Health System Highlights**
- 24/7/365 Adult Hospitalist Program
- Excellent Specialty and Sub-Specialty Support
- 30-Bed Critical Care
- Open-Heart Program
- Medical staff of 200+ physicians
- Teaching options available
- 93% Board Certified
**About the Hospital:**
231-bed regional referral center located in east central Indiana.
Primary care patient base covers 150,000 and secondary market for
specialty services reaches 250,000! In 2008, opened a brand new
Hospital, Outpatient Care Center and Medical Office Building after
outgrowing their 100 year old campus! Quality and technology is top
notch! Heart & Vascular Center's heart surgery program received the
highest rating from Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS), putting the
hospital's program in the top 13% nationally.
The well-rounded medical staff of just over 200 physicians is large
to offer many specialties and sub-specialties, but also small
enough that you get to know all the physicians on a professional
and personal level.
**About the Community:**
- Richmond, Indiana has a population of 40,000 in a county of
- Within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis
- Midwestern Values
- Easy Access to Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and Dayton
- Cost of living 22% below national average - Sperlings-Its not
what you make, but, what you keep.
- Easy access to recreation-fishing, skiing, sailing, swimming,
- Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivy Tech
- Excellent private and public schools.
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony
Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses,
lots of local youth sports and activities, Brookville Lake, state
and local parks and much more.
- Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County, just 10 minutes
from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in
Indiana for 2011 by Business Week.
Keyphrases: endocrinology jobs, endocrinologist jobs, child
endocrinologist jobs, children's endocrinologist jobs, consultant
endocrinologist jobs, diabetes endocrinologist jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Dayton , Endocrinology Opening in Richmond, IN, Healthcare , Richmond, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!